KFC Christmas menu is here @ KFC

Posted 18th Nov
KFC has just announced the launch of their Christmas menu for 2019, which arrives in restaurants today (18 November).

There's three new seasonal items up for grabs - the KFC Festive Burger, Festive Fries and a new Mint Choc Krushem Soft Serve - which combine the brand's love of Original Recipe fried chicken with traditional Christmas ingredients.

Burger on its own costs £4.59, you can also get it as a meal for £5.59, or get a Festive Burger Box Meal for £6.89, The Mint Choc Krushem Soft Serve is £2.79.
Community Updates

Groups

18 Comments
Expensive
£5 for a Chicken Burger from KFC, I might still try it but goddamn these fast-food places should be cheap not restaurant prices
Edited by: "Norseg" 18th Nov
Norseg18/11/2019 16:21

Expensive£5 for a Chicken Burger from KFC, I might still try it but …Expensive£5 for a Chicken Burger from KFC, I might still try it but goddamn these fast-food places should be cheap not restaurant prices

Tell me about it haha
Norseg18/11/2019 16:21

Expensive£5 for a Chicken Burger from KFC, I might still try it but …Expensive£5 for a Chicken Burger from KFC, I might still try it but goddamn these fast-food places should be cheap not restaurant prices

I hardly use KFC due to the price,
i really like their Fillet Burgers but they cost too much (£3.80?) when you can get Bigmac n Fries for £1.99
i have a big stack of vouchers for Muccy D's
cainer118/11/2019 17:30

I hardly use KFC due to the price, i really like their Fillet Burgers but …I hardly use KFC due to the price, i really like their Fillet Burgers but they cost too much (£3.80?) when you can get Bigmac n Fries for £1.99 i have a big stack of vouchers for Muccy D's

We need more Fast-food in UK, they're basically a monopoly, in USA no one even goes to KFC lol, people are arguing between Popeyes and Chick Fil A and Wendy's

Popeyes Chicken Sandwiches are so good (apparently) they're to kill for (literally)
Edit jusr checked guess we ain't getting Chick Fil A in the UK since we hsd it now it's gone because of crazy leftists
Maybe they open another but it's just bad sign when they caved to crazy protesters after 8 days
39023416-uhiXR.jpg
Edited by: "cainer1" 18th Nov
Norseg18/11/2019 17:37

We need more Fast-food in UK, they're basically a monopoly, in USA no one … We need more Fast-food in UK, they're basically a monopoly, in USA no one even goes to KFC lol, people are arguing between Popeyes and Chick Fil A and Wendy'sPopeyes Chicken Sandwiches are so good (apparently) they're to kill for (literally) Edit jusr checked guess we ain't getting Chick Fil A in the UK since we hsd it now it's gone because of crazy leftistsMaybe they open another but it's just bad sign when they caved to crazy protesters after 8 days

💯 So let down by chick Fil A outlet in reading.. one meal on the menu
mrnicewatch18/11/2019 19:11

💯 So let down by chick Fil A outlet in reading.. one meal on the menu …💯 So let down by chick Fil A outlet in reading.. one meal on the menu

Well to be fair it's the first UK branch but let's hope it isn't the last because of crazy SJWs, they never cared about these people in the USA, I bet if they Muslim they'll say nowt but apparently because they're Christians who donated to charities like Salvation Army they must be shutdown
I personally want Popeyes
Have you seen the videos? I'll send some it's hilarious, Martin Luther King is turning in his grave
mrnicewatch18/11/2019 19:11

💯 So let down by chick Fil A outlet in reading.. one meal on the menu …💯 So let down by chick Fil A outlet in reading.. one meal on the menu

I think KFC UK should be more like US menu, even they can't be bothered to add more items they could do the simplest thing ever, allow customers choose between Original and Crispy like they do in US, I've never even been to UK but you've got to know about other countries and not just UK
" even they can't be bothered to add more items they could do the simplest thing ever, allow customers choose between Original and Crispy like they do in US"

I think you need counselling, it's only fried Chicken.
Norseg18/11/2019 17:37

We need more Fast-food in UK, they're basically a monopoly,

Have you seen how many independent fried chicken shops there are? Its no-where near a monopoly. Just the cheap ones are awful quality.
Here's the McDonalds festive menu, starts tomorrow (20th Nov)

39028734-CsGgk.jpg

The only new thing there is the Chicken Deluxe, which consists of..
The Chicken Deluxe contains two pieces of crispy chicken with a zesty tomato relish, cool mayo, cheese, lettuce and red onion rings.

39028734-qaImf.jpg

imo that Chicken Deluxe is well over priced at £5.19 as the 2 Chicken Selects they use equate to about £1 each
cainer119/11/2019 11:11

Here's the McDonalds festive menu, starts tomorrow (20th Nov)[Image] The …Here's the McDonalds festive menu, starts tomorrow (20th Nov)[Image] The only new thing there is the Chicken Deluxe, which consists of.. The Chicken Deluxe contains two pieces of crispy chicken with a zesty tomato relish, cool mayo, cheese, lettuce and red onion rings.[Image] imo that Chicken Deluxe is well over priced at £5.19 as the 2 Chicken Selects they use equate to about £1 each

McDonalds has got super boring. The Big Tasty is just boring.
Wraps are £1.99-2.99 with two chicken selects and sauce so I don't get why the special chicken burgers are so expensive. Also this one is just the two chicken legend sauce options put together from the sound of it.
Still don't get why they don't have a chicken, cranberry and stuffing burger.
jon81uk19/11/2019 10:07

Have you seen how many independent fried chicken shops there are? Its …Have you seen how many independent fried chicken shops there are? Its no-where near a monopoly. Just the cheap ones are awful quality.

They aren't really chicken shops, they're more kebab shops who do awful chicken and overrpriced chicken, with the burgers they all taste the same from every takeaway, we need
fast food like in America where you've got multiple giant chains to compete not just KFC for chicken and McDonalds for Burgers (unless you want to spend £10+ on a burger in a restaurant there's no good alternatives like Whataburger, In and Out, Wendy's, etc

I wouldn't say Local Independent Businesses count since I'm talking about franchises/chains, so basically you have a choose between KFC or a Frozen Cheap stuff from a Kebab Shop what tastes the same across the country whilst say America fights between Wendy's, Popeyes, Chick Fil A and KFC, multiple big companies fighting, that's how it should be so they don't get cocky with their prices and options
Man I just want crispy fried chicken not soft and greasy mess
Edited by: "Norseg" 19th Nov
jon81uk19/11/2019 13:30

McDonalds has got super boring. The Big Tasty is just boring.Wraps are …McDonalds has got super boring. The Big Tasty is just boring.Wraps are £1.99-2.99 with two chicken selects and sauce so I don't get why the special chicken burgers are so expensive. Also this one is just the two chicken legend sauce options put together from the sound of it.Still don't get why they don't have a chicken, cranberry and stuffing burger.

Like I said because they can charge what ever they want because there's no other choose, no ones competing
Norseg19/11/2019 13:45

Like I said because they can charge what ever they want because there's no …Like I said because they can charge what ever they want because there's no other choose, no ones competing

For beef burgers there is loads of competition, Burger King, Five Guys, Shake Shack, GBK, Byron, Wetherspoons, and so on.
But McDonalds is the cheapest still, so more competition won't get McDonalds to go any cheaper.

My complaint was more that McDonalds offers poor value against their own product with the special burger and the wraps both containing two chicken selects but priced very differently.

The independent chicken shops are generally offering chicken as the main product, look at the names Morleys fried Chicken, Dixy Chicken. But as you say, KFC is better quality and therefore you pay more for it.
jon81uk19/11/2019 14:27

For beef burgers there is loads of competition, Burger King, Five Guys, …For beef burgers there is loads of competition, Burger King, Five Guys, Shake Shack, GBK, Byron, Wetherspoons, and so on. But McDonalds is the cheapest still, so more competition won't get McDonalds to go any cheaper.My complaint was more that McDonalds offers poor value against their own product with the special burger and the wraps both containing two chicken selects but priced very differently.The independent chicken shops are generally offering chicken as the main product, look at the names Morleys fried Chicken, Dixy Chicken. But as you say, KFC is better quality and therefore you pay more for it.

Burgerking, theres less and less of those than there used to
Five Guys too expensive and is only in big cities, Shake Shack, GBK, Byron, again only in cities, most the population lives no where near those
And I would say GBK, Byron and Wether spoons are more like restaurants not fast-food
Norseg19/11/2019 14:34

Burgerking, theres less and less of those than there used toFive Guys too …Burgerking, theres less and less of those than there used toFive Guys too expensive and is only in big cities, Shake Shack, GBK, Byron, again only in cities, most the population lives no where near thoseAnd I would say GBK, Byron and Wether spoons are more like restaurants not fast-food

There must be a reason why Burger King is closing down? Maybe they can't compete with the better quality places? Also often I think Wetherspoon is cheaper than Burger King for a burger and drink so the fact it is table service doesn't make any difference.
jon81uk19/11/2019 14:38

There must be a reason why Burger King is closing down? Maybe they can't …There must be a reason why Burger King is closing down? Maybe they can't compete with the better quality places? Also often I think Wetherspoon is cheaper than Burger King for a burger and drink so the fact it is table service doesn't make any difference.

Wetherspoons is not a fast-food place it's a pub

It matters, it's not as casual, I don't want to be in the pub eating alone but McDonalds it doesn't matter plus there's so much better I can get with my money at Wetherspoons
America has bars too where they can get food but they still aren't comparable to fast food chains

Also It's a bit pricey still, though still better than KFC (idk about taste wise) but they're selling festive burgers with chips and beer for £7.50 but if you want something like a Pepsi it's a but much
Edited by: "Norseg" 19th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants