KFC Colonels Club offers refreshing or extending?

Posted 7th Apr
Anyone know what’s going to happen with the current list of KFC Colonels Club offers? If KFC was still open I would have borderline abused the Two Fillet Burgers [and meh chips] for £6 offer [plus the student freebie - a snackbox or mini fillet burger on top]but the app currently says it and the other offers are expiring on the 19th April.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
To be honest I don't suppose it really matters too much, all the KFC stores in the country are currently closed and nobody knows when they will reopen again. I'm sure that when they do they will have some offers on but until then I wouldn't really worry about it.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 7th Apr
I think it's a bad joke.
Anyone called MaccieKFC is probably seriously craving one or the other or both.

My advice is, you ain't getting either for a long time. I'd delete the Colonel's App
Haircut_10007/04/2020 14:43

To be honest I don't suppose it really matters too much, all the KFC …To be honest I don't suppose it really matters too much, all the KFC stores in the country are currently closed and nobody knows when they will reopen again. I'm sure that when they do they will have some offers on but until then I wouldn't really worry about it.

Yeah I guess so, I know Subway have extended all points expiry dates so I assume it’s going to happen with KFC anyways.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions