KFC Double Down confirmed, fatties rejoice

17 replies
Found 5th Apr 2010
I just saw this on bitterwallet and had to lol... bitterwallet.com/bec…749

kfc.com/dou…wn/

Now I'm a fatty myself (presently dieting though) but it has to be said, this is ridiculous!! Admittedly, it's going to be damn tasty and is supposedly only marginally worse than a Big Mac- but replacing bread with fried chicken?? No wonder America has so many porkers.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Jesus that has to be an artury blocker

Well Its not just the fatties since many students I know live off pizzas, McDonalds, kebabs burgers alcohol etc yet are thin though I know what you mean.

EDIT : it looks nice but id prefer it without the sauce and bacon.

Banned

http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/sick.jpg

To be honest i will probably try it, but i keep my junk fast food down to 1 per month, so shouldnt affect me

That looks sick - and not East london Gangsta 'sick' but sicky sick :-D

Original Poster

ryouga;8292964

Well Its not just the fatties since many students I know live off pizzas, … Well Its not just the fatties since many students I know live off pizzas, McDonalds, kebabs burgers alcohol etc yet are thin though I know what you mean.EDIT : it looks nice but id prefer it without the sauce and bacon.

haha, I resent those people. My mate eats takeaways every Friday and Saturday, eats biscuits/sweets/cakes/donuts/whatever on a fairly regular basis and never puts anything on, whereas I will be scared to touch a grain of sugar once I've got my weight off!! :-D

Yummy, cost please, how many for a tenner?

cookiemonster83;8292993

haha, I resent those people. My mate eats takeaways every Friday and … haha, I resent those people. My mate eats takeaways every Friday and Saturday, eats biscuits/sweets/cakes/donuts/whatever on a fairly regular basis and never puts anything on, whereas I will be scared to touch a grain of sugar once I've got my weight off!! :-D

Lol It will hit them in their mid to late twenties like me, I was always skinny till I was 24, the only times I was like a stone overweight was the weeks I ate takeaways a few times that week, as soon as I stopped eating takeaways for about 2 weeks the weight dropped off, now I am stuck at a fat weight and it is slow to come off but fast to go on.

Original Poster

mysticjenny;8293006

Yummy, cost please, how many for a tenner?

It's only launching in America at the moment. Whether it'll come over here, who knows- they have plenty of stuff in KFC that we don't get, including Cartman's favourite- chicken pot pie!

(And mashed potato, as well as bowls of rice with bits of fried chicken and sweetcorn in it, topped with three cheeses and kfc gravy... *DROOOOOOOL* lol)

Banned

No wonder Americans (some, not all) are SO fat (fat not phat!)

M&Ms in America go to an XL Size
http://www.whytraveltofrance.com/images/extralargemm.jpg

Anyone want to guess how big this bag is?
Anyone? In pounds. Anyone?

3lbs! Seriously!

The grilled one isnt that bad fat wise say compared to a pie or something

Barf!

http://mediabane.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/KFC-Double-Down.gif

There is a grilled version too with a mere 460 calories and 23 grams of fat!!

That looks awesome, why taunt me with it when it's not out here!!!

Banned

is this going to be halal or regular?

Banned

I guess it's good for those on the Atkins diet?

when is it coming to uk..??? replace the big daddy burger with this would b lovely!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4495
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769390
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions