KFC FESTIVE BURGER

Posted 19th Nov
KFC’s brand-new Festive Burger is making its Christmas debut. Packed with a succulent Original Recipe fillet, a crispy hash brown, a delicious sage and onion stuffing mayo and topped with a tangy cranberry dressing and a layer of cheese. Why suffer through a dry Turkey Sandwich

KFC has launched a new burger for the festive season and it comes with a fried hash brown and a stuffing mayonnaise - and you can get your hands on it from today.

Forget turkey, because the aptly named Festive Burger comes with one piece of original recipe fried chicken too.

The lunchtime centrepiece is then topped with a sage and onion stuffing mayonnaise, a tangy cranberry dressing and a layer of cheese.

You can buy the burgers on their own for £4.59 or you can get into the true spirit of Christmas by upgrading it to a festive meal.

The fast-food chain has also added Festive Fries to the menu, which are sprinkled with a smokey seasoning that's made with pepper, toasted onions, garlic and herbs.

On their own, they cost £1.49 for a regular or £2.39 for a large.

And as if that's not enough, you can complete your meal with the mint chocolate flavoured Krushem for pud that costs £2.79.

The soft vanilla ice cream is drizzled with chocolate and mint sauce, sprinkled with Cookie Crunch and topped with a glittery chocolate bow.

A meal - which comes with a side of fries and a drink - costs £5.59, while a box will set you back £6.89.

A box meal comes with a drink, fries, a side and a piece of original recipe chicken.

shyamganatra
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
I would absolutely love to be in these meetings with the people who come up with these ideas
Did Jesus have to die for this?
DEALS4EVA19/11/2019 19:01

I would absolutely love to be in these meetings with the people who come …I would absolutely love to be in these meetings with the people who come up with these ideas

probably in june seeing as how Christmas starts in july
Sorry -i like KFC buy -this sounds SH1T
The deal that just keeps giving, used it 4 times now, and still available

£5 off on my last 4 visits

39033493-6BA4i.jpg
They had one like this a few years ago, it was alright, not as good as some of the festive sandwiches from the supermarkets though, probably the only part of pre-Christmas hype I enjoy.
psmith195819/11/2019 19:04

The deal that just keeps giving, used it 4 times now, and still available …The deal that just keeps giving, used it 4 times now, and still available £5 off on my last 4 visits [Image]

Not just me then! I've had £5 off twice... and my app still tells me I have 11 stamps!
Corner_taken_quickly19/11/2019 19:14

Not just me then! I've had £5 off twice... and my app still tells me I …Not just me then! I've had £5 off twice... and my app still tells me I have 11 stamps!

3pc meal 19p lol
psmith195819/11/2019 19:23

3pc meal 19p lol

Nah! I'm a big lad... party bucket for £20.99!
This isn't a new burger, it was brought out in 2016. That stuffing mayo is pretty tasty.
Overpriced

But if you're going to get it in a meal
Just to let people know Wetherspoons charge £7.45 for Festive Burger (They have a choose if Buttermilk Chicken and Stuffing or Brie and Bacon) you get chips and drink (drink is Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks or IPA Cans I noticed it's extra if I wanted a Pint, Wine, Spirit, Real Ale, etc)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants