KFC in-house service (dine-in) is back

Posted 4th Jul
Update - eating in is now available! See website to check if your local KFC is included. Original post below
3499219.jpgI asked on Twitter and this is what I was told:

"Hi there, we're not at the moment but it is planned to start dine-in on the 7th.

We’re doing our bit to help the NHS and Department of Health (NI) and Health Service Executive (HSE) and Irish Government with their COVID-19 Test & Trace initiatives. So when you dine-in in our restaurants, you’ll see a card on the table with a QR code you’re able to scan to give your details. This is optional and KFC will only share those relevant details with the Test and Trace service to help identify people who may have been exposed to Coronavirus.

I hope this helps but don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or issues!"
Community Updates
9 Comments
This will be controversial I know but since our local KFC went drive thru only the service has improved dramatically, I’d rather it stay that way.
joeydeacon04/07/2020 15:28

This will be controversial I know but since our local KFC went drive thru …This will be controversial I know but since our local KFC went drive thru only the service has improved dramatically, I’d rather it stay that way.

As someone who doesn't drive (yet) I'd rather have dine in available as well as the drive thru. The service hasn't been bad in my local KFC where dine in and drive thru was simultaneously available, although that varies by restaurant of course.

They even replaced a meal once because of a mistake they made with my Uber Eats order when Uber refused to help!
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 4th Jul
andrewworrall104/07/2020 15:30

As someone who doesn't drive (yet) I'd rather have dine in available as …As someone who doesn't drive (yet) I'd rather have dine in available as well as the drive thru. The service hasn't been bad in my local KFC where dine in and drive thru was simultaneously available, although that varies by restaurant of course.They even replaced a meal once because of a mistake they made with my Uber Eats order when Uber refused to help!

I get what you’re saying, strangely enough our McDonalds functions better as a drive thru only too
joeydeacon04/07/2020 15:31

I get what you’re saying, strangely enough our McDonalds functions better a …I get what you’re saying, strangely enough our McDonalds functions better as a drive thru only too

Oh McDonald's? I'd definitely want dine in available for that
Mcdonalds are already set for dine in with app ordering and u enter the table number from the sticker on the table for them to bring it to you so id imagine they will quickly follow
My local kfc dine in is coming back tomorrow
jase.204/07/2020 16:28

Mcdonalds are already set for dine in with app ordering and u enter the …Mcdonalds are already set for dine in with app ordering and u enter the table number from the sticker on the table for them to bring it to you so id imagine they will quickly follow

Hopefully but latest email says they're not ready just yet, that was only a few days ago
It's official, KFC is back for eating in!
41329760-dUzIF.jpg41329760-VAoeY.jpgThis is the new normal for dine in at KFC. Screens at tables, alcohol free wipes with each purchase and table service is mandatory. Only one side of the restaurant has tables available.
Post a comment
@
    Text