Groups

KFC is launching a Breakfast Menu

SuperEd
    Greggs - Nope. Costa - Nope. Starbucks - Nope. McDs - Nope.

KFC YES!

Watch out, McDonald’s. A new fast food breakfast menu is breaking on to the scene. And this time, there’s chicken involved.
    KFC has announced that as of Monday October 10, ten of their UK branches will be serving up a brand new breakfast menu.
    The new menu includes the Chicken AM – a burger with Original Recipe fried chicken, smoked bacon, cheese, and an egg – a bacon roll, and a bacon and egg roll.

There will also be a meal option, which includes any of the rolls or burgers with a hash brown and a cup of coffee. Mmm Delish.

KFC's new breakfast menu:
    Chicken AM – Original Recipe fried chicken, smoked bacon, cheese, and a free range egg served in a floured bun, £2.49, £3.49 as a meal)
    Bacon Roll – three rashers of bacon in a floured roll, £1.75
    Bacon and Egg Roll – two rashers of bacon and a free range egg in a floured roll, £1.99
    Sadly, KFC hasn’t answered our cries of ‘please, please, can someone bring us all-day hash browns’, and will not be serving their breakfast menu 24/7. Instead it’ll be available every day between 6am and 10.30am.
    For now the menu will only be served in ten select restaurants. But if all goes well, KFC breakfast should be a thing throughout the UK

Branches offering KFC breakfast at the moment (From 10th Oct)

Brixton, London
    Cobham, London
    Hounslow Central, London
    Victoria Station, London
    Argyle Street, Glasgow
    Braehead, Glasgow
    Linwood, Glasglow
    Llandudno, Wales
    Newtown, Wales

https://media.giphy.com/media/14sNkocXYaH6i4/giphy.gif

Source

43 Comments

Banned

a burger with Original Recipe fried chicken, smoked bacon, cheese, and an egg

That sounds vile at any time of the day, let alone for breakfast! oO

Llandudno? How did they come up with the idea?

When has anyone ever eaten chicken for breakfast? sounds vile..

Ill stick to Greggs sausage bap, ketchup and a latte for £2.00

haritori

When has anyone ever eaten chicken for breakfast? sounds vile..Ill stick … When has anyone ever eaten chicken for breakfast? sounds vile..Ill stick to Greggs sausage bap, ketchup and a latte for £2.00

Never a wrong time for chicken......

Fried chicken for breakfast. Just no..

Aiden1512

Foods food.
    I've had pizza, curry and Chinese for breakfast in the past.

stuarthanley

Foods food. I've had pizza, curry and Chinese for breakfast in the past.

Yeah but you're weird anyway

Another excuse for even more people to become obese

What's wrong with getting up 15 mins early and getting a bowl of cereal? it's cheaper and it's healthier

Stepping off my soap box
    and sheepishly hiding because I just realised I had chicken kebab meat and chips (with some salad) about 4 hours ago but but but it's the first takeout meal in maybe 1 month

philphil61

Another excuse for even more people to become obeseWhat's wrong with … Another excuse for even more people to become obeseWhat's wrong with getting up 15 mins early and getting a bowl of cereal? it's cheaper and it's healthierStepping off my soap boxand sheepishly hiding because I just realised I had chicken kebab meat and chips (with some salad) about 4 hours ago but but but it's the first takeout meal in maybe 1 month

Chicken and bacon for breakfast? Can't go wrong with that.

No Hash browns?

Result.

haritori

When has anyone ever eaten chicken for breakfast? sounds vile..Ill stick … When has anyone ever eaten chicken for breakfast? sounds vile..Ill stick to Greggs sausage bap, ketchup and a latte for £2.00

Chance would be a fine thing. I can't get near mine between 6.30 and 11 cos of all the knobs buying breakfasts.

Aiden1512

Fried chicken is great any time of the day!

I'd happily eat a Dbl Sausage and Egg McMuffin and nothing else for the rest of my life.

mixmixi

Llandudno? How did they come up with the idea?

Shame it wasn't Llansamlet, eh

FantasyDeals

Yeaaaaaaaaah buddy. X)

g8spur

I'd happily eat a Dbl Sausage and Egg McMuffin and nothing else for the … I'd happily eat a Dbl Sausage and Egg McMuffin and nothing else for the rest of my life.

They are almost breakfast perfection.

I am waiting for Indian and Chinese takeaway breakfast.

Had breakfast in KFC in Glasgow for ages

They've had a breakfast menu for ages.....

Hash browns aka yesterday's left over chips.

Kazzimodo

They've had a breakfast menu for ages.....

New menu fam

Eating chicken and an egg together is like **** with the circle of life. Plus it sounds like it would taste vile.

Error440

Hash browns aka yesterday's left over chips.

Bubble and squeak is quite nice though.

deeky

No Hash browns?Result.

Hash browns, the scourge of the English breakfast.

spaceinvader

Hash browns, the scourge of the English breakfast.

Along with black pudding

haritori

chicken is vile but Greggs floor sweepings isn't?

airfix

Along with black pudding

Black pudding is essential, it's more art than food, without its beauty an English breakfast would be a tragic monstrosity.

philphil61

Another excuse for even more people to become obeseWhat's wrong with … Another excuse for even more people to become obeseWhat's wrong with getting up 15 mins early and getting a bowl of cereal? it's cheaper and it's healthierStepping off my soap boxand sheepishly hiding because I just realised I had chicken kebab meat and chips (with some salad) about 4 hours ago but but but it's the first takeout meal in maybe 1 month

because its the food that makes people obese? what an ignorant person you are

eset12345

chicken is vile but Greggs floor sweepings isn't?

I think your getting overexcited about nothing

g8spur

I'd happily eat a Dbl Sausage and Egg McMuffin and nothing else for the … I'd happily eat a Dbl Sausage and Egg McMuffin and nothing else for the rest of my life.

Can't imagine it would be a long life
    Edited by: "StevenBrown" 7th Oct 2016

StevenBrown

Can't imagine it would be a long life

But what a life it would be.

haritori

If you've never had a Sunday lunch fry up for breakfast you haven't lived!
    Edited by: "Mattevansc3" 8th Oct 2016

fried this'n'that all sounds a bit of an unhealthy start to the day so I'll stick to my usual light snack for the time being
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/24/article-0-068D7210000005DC-410_634x766.jpg

FantasyDeals

The one in the Liberty would have been a better option.

What you moaning for, fried chicken for breakfast?

For some people like me who works nights this would be prefect on the way home. Hopefully it gets rolled out nationally.

MrScotchBonnet

a burger with Original Recipe fried chicken, smoked bacon, cheese, and an … a burger with Original Recipe fried chicken, smoked bacon, cheese, and an eggThat sounds vile at any time of the day, let alone for breakfast! oO

Speak for yourself, thank you.

come on KFC, what about Oldham????

Pathetic roll-out......only ten locations is laughable.

Banned

Milki_bar_Kid

Pathetic roll-out......only ten locations is laughable.

It's obviously just a trial run.

MrScotchBonnet

It's obviously just a trial run.

It has already been trialled in one branch with overwhelming success apparently!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions