KFC Nashville Hot chicken now available in the UK

Found 23rd May 2017
Today, for the first time in its history, KFC has departed from its Original Recipe chicken on the bone. Don’t worry – it hasn’t gone clucking mad, it’s launched the undiscovered legend that is Nashville Hot chicken.

KFC scoured its homeland, the Deep South, to find the best authentic new taste for its chicken on the bone recipe. Inspired by Nashville’s original hot chicken shacks, KFC’s spicy and smokey Nashville Hot chicken is cayenne and paprika encrusted and served straight up with gherkins.

2 Pieces Nashville Hot Meal £4.99
3 Pieces Nashville Hot Meal £5.99
Nashville Hot Double Bucket £16.49
Nashville Hot Triple Bucket £19.49
Community Updates
21 Comments
Anyone tried this yet?

Are the pieces of chicken any bigger?.. last month I got a box meal and there was 1 good sized piece and the other 2 were tiny. One of which was bone dry. And the time before that was the same..
LeahMinttoutou

Are the pieces of chicken any bigger?.. last month I got a box meal and … Are the pieces of chicken any bigger?.. last month I got a box meal and there was 1 good sized piece and the other 2 were tiny. One of which was bone dry. And the time before that was the same..

not a chance the chicken is bigger with kfc . Every time I goto my local kfc the chicken looks like it's had a tragic end to it's life by dieing of starvation
I've found London branches seem to have smaller chicken pieces than other branches, maybe it's a different supplier for inside the M25 area or because they are Halal sourced?

Will give them a try, what I really want is a branch of Bb.q Chicken to open up locally. The best fried chicken I have ever tasted on a recent trip.
Don't be fooled, its nothing like the US version unfortunately with all the good reviews online.

They have just sprinkled some seasoning on the original recipe chicken and called it Nashville Hot. Majorly disappointing.
Had it last night. Really liked it.
chri1143

Had it last night. Really liked it.

Are the prices I listed correct as I pulled them from another website?
Care to link to the source of the prices?
Burger_Lad

Care to link to the source of the prices?

Please post your reply to: http://burgerlad.com/p/contact_7.html

ps. Your website would benefit from an update. Too much text, not enough visuals - especially on your review page.
Hi,

I took them from your website. Sorry if offence was taken.

Just trying to help more people to be aware of the offer.
Edited by: "northerngeezer" 24th May 2017
northerngeezer

Hi, I took them from your website. Sorry if offence was taken. Just … Hi, I took them from your website. Sorry if offence was taken. Just trying to help more people to be aware of the offer.

No need for apologies - we put in a lot of hard work on the website to bring news of new promotions before being revealed/released by McDonald's, KFC and/or Burger King. So we just appreciate credit and/or links when our content is used.

Thanks
RossD89

Please post your reply to: http://burgerlad.com/p/contact_7.htmlps. Your … Please post your reply to: http://burgerlad.com/p/contact_7.htmlps. Your website would benefit from an update. Too much text, not enough visuals - especially on your review page.

Thanks for the feedback - greatly appreciated!
I had it just now and it was really good. I'm from the USA though, it didn't taste like the one from back home, but it was still good in its own way. Will definitely get it again before they stop selling it.
What comes in a double and triple bucket?
Had some today and it was grim.
deleted1431257
Burger_Lad

No need for apologies - we put in a lot of hard work on the website to … No need for apologies - we put in a lot of hard work on the website to bring news of new promotions before being revealed/released by McDonald's, KFC and/or Burger King. So we just appreciate credit and/or links when our content is used.Thanks

Great site, been using it for years mainly for reviews and pricing.

meem

What comes in a double and triple bucket?

Its a mix of nashville hot and original recipe chicken, 2 sides, a drink and fries.

The nashville hot chicken is just original chicken with seasoning sprinkled on it and topped with a pickle. Its nice but seems like KFC UK just made it up rather than do it properly like in the US.
I'd really been looking forward to trying this for the last week, despite the less than stella reviews, and finally tried some today and it was a huge disappointment. The coating was just way too powdery, and the weird translucent gherkin slices add nothing at all. The chicken pieces were also tiny, with one having virtually no meat on it, and at six quid I felt thoroughly ripped off.
I had some but very disappointed, tasted like a powdery bbq flavour. and those gerkins I have no idea why there are there, did not add anything to the flavour in a good way
​​G646FA  If you use my referral code I will get 3 stamps and you will get 2 KFC Hot Wings
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants