Groups

KFC Offering Home Delivery At Select Stores Today Via JustEat (£2.50 Charge)

just-eat.co.uk/res…kfc
    31 restaurants in total
    Barnet (1)
    Bexleyheath (1)
    Borehamwood (2)
    Bromley (1)
    Colindale (1)
    Eltham (1)
    Enfield (3)
    Erith (1)
    Herts (1)
    London (18)

Top comments

At least they can now get your order completely wrong from the comfort of your own doorstep for an extra £2.50
    oO
    30 Comments

oh no this is bad news chicken.

London only

g8spur

London only

​Would have been helpful for this to have been in the title. Might have stopped it getting everyone over excited and then bitterly disappointed on Facebook.

wow got all excited then looked at where delivery is happening - typical - all London, would have been nice if it had stated that

What a lot of excrement

lyntal

wow got all excited then looked at where delivery is happening - typical … wow got all excited then looked at where delivery is happening - typical - all London, would have been nice if it had stated that

Well to be fair around 30 million people live in and around London.

At least they can now get your order completely wrong from the comfort of your own doorstep for an extra £2.50
    oO

garbage456

Where are you pulling those figures from?

Population (2015)

• Greater London

• Urban

• Metro

dtovey89

Where are you pulling those figures from?Population (2015) • Greater L … Where are you pulling those figures from?Population (2015) • Greater London8,673,713 • Urban9,787,426 • Metro13,879,757

Central london. Greater London and surrounding counties.

garbage456

See above.
    Everything else isn't London. Surrounding counties lol? Do you know how big counties can be?

There isn't 40% of the population in your definition.

garbage456

How far away are you expecting a takeaway in London to deliver to? X)

Its not all London, I was in Birkenhead near to Liverpool and two Kfcs near their do it too

Damn why not in Birmingham

Oooh Bexleyheath's not too far, wonder what the delivery radious is!!
    Edited by: "Jerec" 19th Apr

If KFC, Buger King and McDonald's delivered to my postcode I'd be even fatter than I already am and my kids obese! I'm glad they don't deliver... but me thinks change is coming... oO

TheFoodie

If KFC, Buger King and McDonald's delivered to my postcode I'd be even … If KFC, Buger King and McDonald's delivered to my postcode I'd be even fatter than I already am and my kids obese! I'm glad they don't deliver... but me thinks change is coming... oO

some foodie!

TheFoodie

If KFC, Buger King and McDonald's delivered to my postcode I'd be even … If KFC, Buger King and McDonald's delivered to my postcode I'd be even fatter than I already am and my kids obese! I'm glad they don't deliver... but me thinks change is coming... oO

This time next year we could have Burgers being dropped via drone. That or Bombs.

Quality is not great in franchises

Or you can just download deliveroo and have them deliver you a burger king! Winner

I fail to see how this is even a deal.

surely all they need to do is have a couple of spotty teenages on mopeds in every store and they have a nationwide delivery service.

how has it even taken this long for them to do something so basic.

How about Bristol FFS

I'd prefer it if they offered decent chicken instead.

Support favourite fried chicken they know how to do it, sadly they are a dying breed.

garbage456

X)

brilly

some foodie!

oh bore off you troll! I like all types of food from Michellin star to McDonald's. Foie gras to French fries. I think that qualifies.:p

TheFoodie

oh bore off you troll! I like all types of food from Michellin star to … oh bore off you troll! I like all types of food from Michellin star to McDonald's. Foie gras to French fries. I think that qualifies.:p

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/4/41/Boy_that_escalated_quickly.gif

£15 minimum delivery, btu thats too much for 2 people. Well olooks liek i`ll have to walk the two minutes to my nearest one. Wait I dont like KJFC. It must be the few times ive been there but i find them usually cold. even asked for the burger I was ereved to be put in the microwave for a minute. Came back ejust as cold. No idea why. I also think the one next to me must get some of the worst reviews for a KFC.

Beetplek

£15 minimum delivery, btu thats too much for 2 people. Well olooks liek … £15 minimum delivery, btu thats too much for 2 people. Well olooks liek i`ll have to walk the two minutes to my nearest one. Wait I dont like KJFC. It must be the few times ive been there but i find them usually cold. even asked for the burger I was ereved to be put in the microwave for a minute. Came back ejust as cold. No idea why. I also think the one next to me must get some of the worst reviews for a KFC.

Alsojust seen there is a £2.50 delivery charge. Looks like ill be forced to go to one of the takeaways 1 minute away. We need more KFCs in this town closer to me.

we really are doomed

stuarthanley

At least they can now get your order completely wrong from the comfort of … At least they can now get your order completely wrong from the comfort of your own doorstep for an extra £2.50oO

Soooo true!
    KFC.

Known For Cockups!!!

brilly

Some spanners on here just waiting to pounce. oO

I don't know much about preparing food but I'd say "brilly" seems like a bit of a Sock Cooker!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions