KFC self-serve machines/kiosks?

Posted 26th Aug 2018Edited by:"dudea729"
Has anyone seen self-serve machines at KFC?

I've seen some in the KFC om the A4 near Heathrow. I find them quicker than the counters , however they didn't allow me to type or scan the Colonel Club app.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
No but I imagine they are like the McDonald's ones and will never have receipt paper.
I pretty much avoid the McDonald’s ones they always have a queue and the roll is always empty. That being said none of the kfc’s By me have them so as far as I know they aren’t in all that many stores yet
Only at the services on the motorway, never in a normal KFC
deleted1080215
mogsog1 h, 0 m ago

No but I imagine they are like the McDonald's ones and will never have …No but I imagine they are like the McDonald's ones and will never have receipt paper.

And they take three times as long to place an order....
The one in the food court at Lakeside shopping centre Essex have them. Very similar to the McDonald's ones
Glasgow have them as well.
Park gate at Rotherham had 4 2 we’re out of paper and the other couldn’t seem to scan the kfc app so waste time and then still had to line up
mogsog16 h, 4 m ago

No but I imagine they are like the McDonald's ones and will never have …No but I imagine they are like the McDonald's ones and will never have receipt paper.

That happened to me once!
smargetts23 h, 53 m ago

The one in the food court at Lakeside shopping centre Essex have them. …The one in the food court at Lakeside shopping centre Essex have them. Very similar to the McDonald's ones

Lakeside has almost everything lol- even Taco Bell!
Edited by: "dudea729" 27th Aug 2018
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants