KGBDEALS - 1£ Vue cinema tickets - wowwwwwwwww

Found 15th Apr 2010
I just got a letter from KGBDEALS saying they have heard from a lot of their customer asking for flexibility in choosing any cinema like Odeon, UCI, Cineworld....As a result of this, they have sent me a cheque for 15 quid asking me to go and watch any film at any cinema hall alongwith popcorn and enjoy :-)

Some things are too good to be true so the cynic in me wants to check my credit card statement first but something also tells me this is the REAL DEAL....Am really happy/proud I didnt grab more than 1 ticket - hopefully many more ppl get this and everyone has a nice time...

We all crib when we think we have been conned so it is only fair that we also say nice things when its a proper, good deal....ciao :-)

12 Comments

Several people have received emails (myself included) and cheques, some people more than one - they have posted in the original deal thread

I know,i know and i didn't go for the deal as i don't go to the cinema these days,bad times, i missed out arghhh

Recieved my cheque yesterday. Did debate whether I had done the right thing but was willing to wait 28 days to see if anything would materialise. £14 up, sweet! :-D

Banned

can anyone link me to this £1 cinema offer please, daughter likes going to cinema and its alot dearer than a quid

Got my first cheque yesterday, my second this morning and hopefully my third tomorrow...not bad...£42 profit for £3:-D

nlambert;8371753

Got my first cheque yesterday, my second this morning and hopefully my … Got my first cheque yesterday, my second this morning and hopefully my third tomorrow...not bad...£42 profit for £3:-D

Nice one! :thumbsup: if I had more faith in the offer i probably would have done the same. Enjoy! :-D

Don't have a clue what this is, can anyone post the link to the original deal? I'm aware it will be finished, but just curious.

Banned

deb8z;8371838

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/645739/1-ticket-for-vue-cinemas?page=15

oh well its long gone, thanks debz, did get one a few weeks ago for a £1 for her

sassie;8371918

oh well its long gone, thanks debz, did get one a few weeks ago for a £1 … oh well its long gone, thanks debz, did get one a few weeks ago for a £1 for her

No worries:thumbsup:

Recieved two cheques today, what a brilliant surprise

what happens if the cheque bounces - will you get charged.

I saw this deal, but as i knew id have no time to go i didnt bother. Think i missed out now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769606
    2. Add one, leave one game54415467
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830

See more discussions