As any one got a cee'd 3 ????

18 Comments

As if anyone would admit to that oO

Original Poster

why not they are great cars and built well, hence a 7 year warranty

notts6501

As if anyone would admit to that oO

Original Poster

and i did not mean to like the comment lol pressed on it trying to click on reply

Thanks anyway X)

We looked at them late last year, before opting for the Honda ****. I mean Jazz.

Great cars, the warranty is an excellent idea. BUT...they are well known for having dodgy gearboxes, quite a few people in the trade told us to avoid like the plague. Hope this helps. If tghey sorted their gearboxes out we'd get one, by the way.

Original Poster

gear boxes are fine now. changed in the face lift. dont need to know if they are any good but need to find some one with one!!!!

Dunno if it helps but we have 10 reg Kia Rio 1.5CDi.

Depends what you need to know.

I've currently got one as a hire car!

The 1.6 petrol feels very responsive unlike some other 1.6 engines, great for the motorway. While it won't win drag races, it's quick enough for slip roads and overtaking on motorways.

It's well specced (bluetooth, cruise control, heated mirrors etc) as standard. Pedals are very light, easy to drive. Although I find the steering a bit too light for my tastes. It's very quiet at idle which can lead you to giving it too much or too little revs to pull away till you get used to it!

You can get more background info on sites like honestjohn.co.uk and parkers.co.uk

Brilliant cars, I had one out on a 3 day free loan trial, I was highly impressed with it.

Banned

Guv's got 1........well its ugly brother the Hyunda i30

cheap & chearful

Banned

^^^^^^^^^^ Obsession ^^^^^^^^^^

casparwhite

Guv's got 1........well its ugly brother the Hyunda i30cheap & chearful

The one that I drove, was certainly not " cheap and cheerful " it was a very good quality car.

Have you driven one?

Banned

Inactive

The one that I drove, was certainly not " cheap and cheerful " it was a … The one that I drove, was certainly not " cheap and cheerful " it was a very good quality car.Have you driven one?

yep, i have driven a few including the wagon. i have used them and a number of other vehicles in my car share poolcheap & cheerful

Original Poster

what badge is on the back does it have a badge showing the number 3?????

shamus1975

Is this what you mean?

google.co.uk/ima…oq=

Original Poster

thats not a ceed 3 pictured

shamus1975

The trim number is under the Ceed badge. If you're worried about a debadged 1 or 2 being sold as a 3 then look at the model details on parkers.co.uk on the differences.

Original Poster

Yes i know i have a ceed 3 but it as a ceed 2 badge on it but its 100% a 3 graphite tyre tread cloth seats blu tooth the wheels etc and the hpi check shows it as a 3 and the v5 cant understand how this could happen as ive worked for a large car manufacturer for 7 years and know that they go on a inspection line and things like this would be picked up, currently being dealt with by dealer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio23
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      3. What do these 2 men have in common68
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134

See more discussions