Kia Picanto 3 Specs

Found 5th Apr
I am looking at buying a Kia Picanto 3 and would like to know if it has height adjustable seats?. I went to a dealers yesterday, and looked at the 2 as they didn't have the 3 and the sales person said the 2 does not have height adjustable seats (didn't ask about the 3). Looking on the Kia website, I can see no mention about adjustable seats, yet on the Whatcar web site, it states that all but entry level Picanto's have height adjustable seats. I'm loving everything else about this car but being vertically challenged, I'd much prefer an adjustable seat to a cushion.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
barco2 h, 5 m ago

http://www.kiaownersclub.co.uk/forum/height-adjustable-seat-picanto-gt-line-s_topic40085.htmlSixth post down.

Thanks. Seems weird that it's 'pot luck' on the other models. I've downloaded an Owner's Manual Quick Reference Guide, which shows it has a seat height adjustable lever, but it's only on certain models, but doesn't stipulate which models.
Which is the Kia Picanto 2 lol
I have a Picanto 2013 not sure which version it is though.
Mines the basic model ...no Bluetooth etc.
And no height adjustment either
I remember reading though it is there apparently but have to take a cover off from what I remember.
stefromuk5th Apr

Which is the Kia Picanto 2 lolI have a Picanto 2013 not sure which version …Which is the Kia Picanto 2 lolI have a Picanto 2013 not sure which version it is though.Mines the basic model ...no Bluetooth etc.And no height adjustment either :(I remember reading though it is there apparently but have to take a cover off from what I remember.

Sounds like you have the Picanto 1, the 2 has bluetooth. The Height adjuster is on the right hand side of the drivers seat (no.3 in the diagram).
33581898-tbcQN.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions