Found 30th Sep 2010
my daughter is 18 months old so she has tiny feet size 3, i wanted a little pair of slippers for her as i thought it would look cute, everywhere i look seems to be size 5 and up, occasional size 4.

anyone know if you can get size 3 and where from?

1. Misc
  2. Slippers
17 Comments

Is she walking? If she is, then you'd need to make sure they fit properly. If they are just for looking cute, then get the size four or five - it won't matter! I got some teeny ones from ASDA - more of a soft shoe for non-walkers, but as it was soft bottomed I let my son pad around the house in them - he loved them!

Banned

go and get her properly fitted for slippers if she is walking, having something not suitable for her to walk in is not good for her feet or for her

Banned

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Shoes-Girls-Babywear-Babywear-0-2-yrs-Kids/b/46403031#_encoding=UTF8&rs=46403031&fromPS=&sort=price&mnSBrand=core&viewID=leaf&pos=emsrch_pag_Show%20all&showAll=1&rh=n:46403031&isBrowse=1&itemDisplayList=&itemDisplayList=

Original Poster Banned

she is walking fine, its just her feet get a little nippy during early evenings so thought some slippers would be nice

Banned

i personally would just get her some warm pretty socks

Original Poster Banned

sassie

i personally would just get her some warm pretty socks

maybe yeah, just think its a little silly they dont do lower sizes, i cant be the only parent who`s tried looking for them

Banned

HybridTheory

maybe yeah, just think its a little silly they dont do lower sizes, i … maybe yeah, just think its a little silly they dont do lower sizes, i cant be the only parent who`s tried looking for them

they dont do them for exactly that reason, their feet are very delicate at this age, having proper fitted shoes is really important, as is not wearing anything with no support (ie- slippers) they do pram shoes in this size but they arent meant for walking

or you could get some slipper socks with the grippers on the bottom to stop her slipping over

Sloth/Mod

I could never get mine to keep slippers on..........as soon as you turn your back they are hiding them X)

Original Poster Banned

surfbunny

or you could get some slipper socks with the grippers on the bottom to … or you could get some slipper socks with the grippers on the bottom to stop her slipping over

gd idea, il keep a look out, shes a tiny girl tho smaller then most tots at 18 months

HybridTheory

gd idea, il keep a look out, shes a tiny girl tho smaller then most tots … gd idea, il keep a look out, shes a tiny girl tho smaller then most tots at 18 months

you can get grippy socks at a few places-prob even asda? fom tiny baby size so def fit your LO

The disney store do them x

I think I bought some for my little girl from Sainsburys when she was that size x

The whole properly fitting thing is a bit of a myth, they may fit the width but even clarks leave a cm of space at the end when they fit a shoe (to leave for growing space) thats hardly a properly fitting shoe. They even say cheap loose canvas shoes are better for kids feet than expensive clarks ones. Your best just trying on the smallest size 4 ones you can find, the sizes vary so much anyway you'll find ones that fit, and as they're slippers so not worn very often you dont need to buy "fitted" ones as long as they're not too tight.

mine hated wearing slippers but were happy with the grippy socks and they kept their feet nice n toasty.
I had the opposite problem with my youngest, I couldnt find pram shoes or bootees for him as he was a size 4, his first shoe was a 51/2 oO

my daughter has a lovely pair of slippers, after the novelty of news shoes, and 15 mins of putting them on "all by myself" they've rarely stayed on her feet.

Original Poster Banned

thanks for replies all =)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions