Groups

kiddy channel

bored.
    so what do ur kids watch most happily. mine is big time into playhouse disney at the mo. although cbeebies is always a firm fave as well as nick jr. there are sooo many nowadays!!

just finishd watching justin in something special. anyone seen gigglebiz. dont think it works!

20 Comments

My son is ten now and doesnt watch as much of the kids stuff as he used to

But i remember when he was younger it was Chucklevision lol and oh what was the programme with the old lady and the dog - she used to have a plane I think?

Today he is off sick and sleeping and am watching Jeremy Kyle thinking ....why oh why do these numpties go onto these shows lol - but its entertaining for this numpty watching :giggle:

1 likes cbeebs, 1 likes nick and my other 7 yr old likes the wedding channel lol.

Original Poster

bossyboots;6776771

My son is ten now and doesnt watch as much of the kids stuff as he used … My son is ten now and doesnt watch as much of the kids stuff as he used toBut i remember when he was younger it was Chucklevision lol and oh what was the programme with the old lady and the dog - she used to have a plane I think?Today he is off sick and sleeping and am watching Jeremy Kyle thinking ....why oh why do these numpties go onto these shows lol - but its entertaining for this numpty watching :giggle:

aunty mabel!! its called 'come outside' i like that programme as they go to factories and show u things like how stripey toothpaste is made!! kids dont like it though :x

aww hope ur 10yr old gets better soon.

cant stand JK!!! hes so bleurgh!

Original Poster

cherishu2;6776783

1 likes cbeebs, 1 likes nick and my other 7 yr old likes the wedding … 1 likes cbeebs, 1 likes nick and my other 7 yr old likes the wedding channel lol.

HAHAHA! i assume 7 yr old is a girl!?

Original Poster

is it old chucklevision or they still making new stuff?

starsparkle2311;6776806

CBBC My kids are 9+10, they love The Sarah Jane Adventures, Horrible … CBBC My kids are 9+10, they love The Sarah Jane Adventures, Horrible Histories, Sorry I've got no head etc I quite like watching them myself,lol, Chucklevision is always good for a laugh and Best of Friends I like that one too, oh and Raven:p

to you - to me lol - they were a right pair werent they. And how I laughed when the News of The World ran a kiss and tell on one of them:w00t: just didnt seem right:giggle:

Yes Magic Beans that programme was Come Outside - i loved it!

my little ones 1 and shes loves cbeebies,

in the night garden
    Timmy time
    waybuloo
    mister maker
    big barn farm
    mama mirabelle
    big and small
    big cook little cook
    show me show me

shes doesnt watch them all everyday though as i dont want her to just constantly watch telly lol, she will watch timmy time and in the night garden everyday thou as they are her favs

i find myself singing a lot of the theme tunes when im cleaning god some of them are well annoying

The current favorites of my 3 year old - Special Agent Oso
    http://icaskey.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/special-agent-oso.jpg

and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
    http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/tiggerDSC_0138-web.jpg

mostly we just have Disney channel, c beebies and nick Jr on in the background while were playing etc.

but as for peppa pig i don't allow it on in our house! i hate it, how they snort:-D im paranoid she will start doing it too but when we go to friends houses and they have it on shes barmy over it, so i feel guilty when i don't let her see it at home lol

Banned

Humf - the furry thing

sounds wrong now I read that back...........

My little one loves Disney Cinemagic :-D

Come Outside was great..............Pippin and Nurse Gladys take to the skies. :-D

Mine watch whatever takes my fancy. :lol:

You think when we were younger - am 40 - so decades ago...........I used to run home at lunchtime from primary school to watch Rainbow and another one...........think it was called Pipkin ???

There was so little back then for us - so reckon thats why we all love the modern day kids tv as programmes are just brilliant!

(Brum oh I just loved that too!)

My boy (11 months) watches baby tv
    and my girl (4) watches citv,nick jr & nick jr 2, cinemagic,playhouse disney she says shes too grown up for cbeebies :roll:

(and also Bagpuss:w00t: - that was a very boring one along with Mr Ben but we were always glued to the big black tv lol watching it)

Magic Beans am off as you have really started a great thread lol and am gonna end up typing all day to it!!

See u later:thumbsup:

my favs as a kid were

captain planet
    xmen cartoon

god my minds gone blank

Mine like play house disney and cbeebies

they faves are

mickey mouse club house
    handy manny
    Waybuloo

and my little girl loved grandad in my pocket x

bossyboots;6776907

You think when we were younger - am 40 - so decades ago...........I used … You think when we were younger - am 40 - so decades ago...........I used to run home at lunchtime from primary school to watch Rainbow and another one...........think it was called Pipkin ???There was so little back then for us - so reckon thats why we all love the modern day kids tv as programmes are just brilliant!(Brum oh I just loved that too!)

I used to come home at lunchtime from School to watch Neighbours with Scot & Charlene and plain Jane superbrain. :lol:

Syzable;6777421

I used to come home at lunchtime from School to watch Neighbours with … I used to come home at lunchtime from School to watch Neighbours with Scot & Charlene and plain Jane superbrain. :lol:

:giggle:

ilovepink;6776846

my little ones 1 and shes loves cbeebies, in the night gardenTimmy … my little ones 1 and shes loves cbeebies, in the night gardenTimmy timewaybuloomister maker big barn farmmama mirabellebig and smallbig cook little cookshow me show meshes doesnt watch them all everyday though as i dont want her to just constantly watch telly lol, she will watch timmy time and in the night garden everyday thou as they are her favsi find myself singing a lot of the theme tunes when im cleaning god some of them are well annoying

me too, my daughter is just turning 2 and she likes all those and my 7 year old son its spongebob!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions