EXPIRED

kids 10 in one games table

looking 4 a 10-in one games table for kids; the one that has snooker, air hockey, table tennis etc. Have seen 2 in argos for £90 and £100, but looking 4 any cheaper offers. Any suggestions???

Thanx in advance

14 Comments

aww iv just seen one of theese at carboot for £7 the kids were wanting it but iv no room for one!

Where are you? I have a brand new £100 from argos, never out the box so still has all the indevidual parts wrapped inside I want £75 for as I brought it to ut up but never got round to it with the rest of the house that needed doing. I am in Nottingham btw

found a 20 in 1 table was 199'99 now 189.99 free delivery
paramountzone.com/tab…htm

Our best selling 10-in-1 table has got even better and now includes 20 fun games....

This great table solves the dilemma of getting bored with just one game to play. Table football, air hockey, skittles, shuffleboard, chequers, table tennis, dominoes, poker dice, american football, and pool are all included, and they pack away neatly inside the unit when not in use.

And just because you get loads of games for this amazing price, don't think any quality has been sacrificed, as it's made of a sturdy wood based construction, and has a quality light oak finish.

The 20-in-1 comes complete with all accessories needed to play the games (as pictured below). There's even a handy instruction booklet for when a reminder of the rules is needed.

Overall the 20-in-1 is simply amazing fun, and no good home should be without one.
Includes Table football, air hockey, skittles, shuffleboard, chequers, table tennis, backgammon, chess, playing cards, magnetic darts, knock hockey, horseshoe, pickup sticks, poker dice, dominoes, ring toss, magnetic american football, pool, and others (20 in total)
Includes all required accessories and games instructions/rules.
All the games pack neatly inside the table when not in use.
Height: 815mm
Length: 1270mm
Width: 618mm (without poles)
Width: 1030 (with poles)
Weight: 33kg

if u are intresterd in the 20 in 1 table theyv sent me a promo code for a further 15% off for today only!

We had one of these tables and found it a lot of hassle. Swaped it for fold away tables from Halfords. Table football and snooker, these are the two the kids played with most. Just had a look and Halfords don't seem to have the snooker table anymore.

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;4522743

Where are you? I have a brand new £100 from argos, never out the box so … Where are you? I have a brand new £100 from argos, never out the box so still has all the indevidual parts wrapped inside I want £75 for as I brought it to ut up but never got round to it with the rest of the house that needed doing. I am in Nottingham btw

Original Poster

hi
thnx 4 tht info, but I'm all the way over in buckinghamshire, so distamce might be a Prob :-(

Original Poster

thnx 4 tht, but i think storing all ther bits n pieces will be a nitemare n can just about cope with the 10-in one, !!

looks good tho thanx ;-)

coolchik;4526882

hithnx 4 tht info, but I'm all the way over in buckinghamshire, so … hithnx 4 tht info, but I'm all the way over in buckinghamshire, so distamce might be a Prob :-(

Where about in bucks? cos I travel between nottinghamshire and Berkshire a bit, if your intrested?

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;4528572

Where about in bucks? cos I travel between nottinghamshire and Berkshire … Where about in bucks? cos I travel between nottinghamshire and Berkshire a bit, if your intrested?

meant 2 say berks not bucks!! near cippenham (if u know it)?? wud u hav a pic of it btw cos im just trying to see whereabouts I would need to put it as we're re-decorating/changing rooms, n heard thy can take up a lotta space

coolchik;4536842

meant 2 say berks not bucks!! near cippenham (if u know it)?? wud u hav a … meant 2 say berks not bucks!! near cippenham (if u know it)?? wud u hav a pic of it btw cos im just trying to see whereabouts I would need to put it as we're re-decorating/changing rooms, n heard thy can take up a lotta space

I know it very well, I am 30 and went to westgate, so most of my mates live round that way.
I can send a pic of the box, but like i said its never been unboxed so cant get a picture of it, it is a 4ft 10 in1 table

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;4538283

I know it very well, I am 30 and went to westgate, so most of my mates … I know it very well, I am 30 and went to westgate, so most of my mates live round that way. I can send a pic of the box, but like i said its never been unboxed so cant get a picture of it, it is a 4ft 10 in1 table

westgate?? wow small world, had friends that went there!, thnx 4 the offer, think i may wait 4 summer sales (if there's any) now thnx all da same :-)

coolchik;4546111

westgate?? wow small world, had friends that went there!, thnx 4 the … westgate?? wow small world, had friends that went there!, thnx 4 the offer, think i may wait 4 summer sales (if there's any) now thnx all da same :-)

Thats ok, and all the best hope you find one

P.S. saying Slough instead would have been ok

Original Poster

haha :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment69
    2. I want some backless loafers for men44
    3. Phone "Upgrade"47
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854