Groups
    EXPIRED

Kids bike??

Does anyone know where i can get a decent 18" girls bike for under £50?? Have tried amazon but they have very few 18" bikes available. My daughter turns 7 tomorrow and has some money to spend....any ideas???

8 Comments

i noticed netto had lots of bikes today,didnt notice what age though

ooh, another bike thread I can spam.

I said in another thread that its better to go into a store and buy a bike just so you can throw it back at them if it ain't right. Probably even more vital for kids so they can see it and love/hate it when they sit on it

Original Poster

May try in store at halfords tomorrow....if nothing else get her measured for a bike and then try online elsewhere

have you tried Tesco?

Theres not much choice of 18"ers from what I've seen - my 6 1/2 year old fits a 20" perfectly so I would try her on a 20" one 1st.

I got a girls mountain bike, brand new off ebay for £50 including delivery last summer.

my kids have all had second hand ones out of the paper or from NCT sales - I get them checked by our local bike shop - each one approx 20 quid and have been excellent!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767278
      2. What would be HELL to you?911
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1927
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526

See more discussions