Kids cut and glue books

Found 22nd Oct 2017
I remember when I was a kid my parents used to buy these types of books for me and I loved cutting, folding and gluing the objects in them together. Only problem is I cannot remember any names for those books on top of my head. 30 odds later, turned out my daughter has the same sort of interest and I can see her drawing things herself and cutting them and gluing them together. I was so desperate to find an activity book like what I used to have in my childhood for her but I seem not to be able to find any trace of those books anymore. Please is there anyone here kind enough to give me some names/brands that I could look for? I appreciate your help in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Pound land sell books with a cut out figure that you dress with the cut out clothes. Also I think The Works sell similar books. Sorry but I don't know the name of them.
Original Poster
nannafish3 m ago

Pound land sell books with a cut out figure that you dress with the cut …Pound land sell books with a cut out figure that you dress with the cut out clothes. Also I think The Works sell similar books. Sorry but I don't know the name of them.

I appreciate your advice but I am looking for names. I hardly get any spare time to go out shopping. I will look on Woks website to see if I can find something. Thanks again.
Original Poster
andybriggs0310 m ago

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cutting-Pasting-Flash-Preschool-Activity/dp/1411458079

Thank you kind sir.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants