Groups

Kids divider plates that don't cost the earth

You know how it goes, fussy child wants things laid on separately on a plate. Also to manage portion sizes as I think I'm an over-feeder!

Cheers.

12 Comments

Amazon cheapest 3.19.

have a look in home bargains as well. They are always cheap as chips

I got mine in toys r us in the baby section, where all the cups and stuff is. They wasn't dear either surprisingly! Sometimes they have them on offer too amd there even cheaper

They have some on the babies r us website called munchkin Lil apples plates. 3 pack for 4.99?
    Although if your local to toys r us, I'd look in there as they always sell off feeding stock!

Original Poster

1 plate in tesco was £3, thought that was a rip off for a bit of plastic. Is that the going rate then?!
    Edited by: "Mary_Mary" 16th Mar

I'm sure that I have seen them in poundland?
    Edit: Might be popping to poundworld so will keep an eye out!
    Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 16th Mar

I found mine in Dunelm mill for £1 each with Disney Princess printed on them...

We've tried loads as my son is the same but the Cath Kidston one for £6 is the best

Loulouforgetmenot

They have some on the babies r us website called munchkin Lil apples … They have some on the babies r us website called munchkin Lil apples plates. 3 pack for 4.99? Although if your local to toys r us, I'd look in there as they always sell off feeding stock!

​they have these munchkins plates for £3 in morrisons..if u have a look

Poundland has them sometimes or if your really tight you could always buy one of them plastic double bowls for cats\dogs

Original Poster

Thank you all! Will pop into morris ons and poundland this weekend. Cheers!

what has the world come to
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767234
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1418
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?813

See more discussions