Kids films with "musical" bits!

16 replies
Found 20th Oct 2008
My youngest loves films with sing a long bits,her favourite being petes dragon at the moment,can you recommend any kids films with lots of sing a long bits please?

16 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3243235

Jungle Book, The Aristocats, sound of music!

she has the jungle book and aristocats but not the sound of music thankyou rep left

Banned

Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory...HAAAAAAAAATE the new version it sucks and the songs arent as good!

pretty much all Disney films too

oliver!!! annie!!!! love those films, ill think of more

can't beat the wizard of oz or mary poppins for songs

bugsy malone!!!

Original Poster

oh thanks all youve given me a whole load of ideas,now to find them at their cheapest lol

Banned

acecatcher3;3243283

bugsy malone!!!

:thumbsup:
AWESOME film....

actually begged my rents to change my name to Bugsy when I was a kid after seeing that

possibly the reason I gre up Gangsta innit ;-)

Mardyass;3243285

oh thanks all youve given me a whole load of ideas,now to find them at … oh thanks all youve given me a whole load of ideas,now to find them at their cheapest lol

find-dvd.co.uk/bes…spx just type in film name and itl give u a list cheapest to most expensive

As her favourite is Pete's Dragon, how about Bedknobs & Broomsticks as it too is a mixture of live action and cartoon.

Oh and there is always Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Den38;3243364

As her favourite is Pete's Dragon, how about Bedknobs & Broomsticks as it … As her favourite is Pete's Dragon, how about Bedknobs & Broomsticks as it too is a mixture of live action and cartoon.Oh and there is always Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

omg how cud we forget chitty chitty bang bang!

little mermaid, aladin,beauty and the beast,

Mary Poppins too.

Original Poster

Den38;3243364

As her favourite is Pete's Dragon, how about Bedknobs & Broomsticks as it … As her favourite is Pete's Dragon, how about Bedknobs & Broomsticks as it too is a mixture of live action and cartoon.Oh and there is always Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

she has chitty chitty bang bang thats another of her favs! but she hasnt got bedknobs n broomsticks so thanks for that

Original Poster

thanks everyone for all the hints n tips youve given me loads to go for,thankyou all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. meaning of op56
    2. Mobile phone advice1014
    3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?918
    4. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?33

See more discussions