Groups
    EXPIRED

Kids Football Kits

Banned
    Does anyone know the best site to purchase kids footie kits?

Am after the new Italy kit for my 5 year old nephew..

Thanks

8 Comments

never heard of these are they any good , are they uk based ??

I got an Italy Away Strip for my 6 year old son (age 5-6) from JJB Sports instore reduced from £34.99 to £22.00. They have both Home and Away strips for kids reduced instore and online although if you only get the strip as it is under £25 you would require to pay postage but you may find something else to take it over. A bargain as I have not seen any other strips for youngers reduced as yet.

Original Poster Banned

jamstaruk1972;8771856

http://www.yourbeback.com/product_info.php?products_id=337fake obvously … http://www.yourbeback.com/product_info.php?products_id=337fake obvously but no one can tell

My brother will laugh in my face if i buy his son a fake Italy kit. Gottta be the real deal mate. lol

Thanks for looking though! Rep added

delktaylor;8775432

I got an Italy Away Strip for my 6 year old son (age 5-6) from JJB Sports … I got an Italy Away Strip for my 6 year old son (age 5-6) from JJB Sports instore reduced from £34.99 to £22.00. They have both Home and Away strips for kids reduced instore and online although if you only get the strip as it is under £25 you would require to pay postage but you may find something else to take it over. A bargain as I have not seen any other strips for youngers reduced as yet.

Cheers will check JJB dude. Rep added

MusicalMan;8775860

My brother will laugh in my face if i buy his son a fake Italy kit. … My brother will laugh in my face if i buy his son a fake Italy kit. Gottta be the real deal mate. lolThanks for looking though! Rep added

i'll tell you this you he would not know the difference

WARNING
    IF YOU BUY FORM THESE PPL THERE NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS IS A GENUINE SITE AS NO PHONE NUMBERS FOR CONTACT BE WARNED ONLY USE REP DEALERS SORRY BUT DONT WANT PPL ON HERE BE SCAMMED LIKE THE UGGS SITES ON HERE :oops:

crustine;8785680

WARNINGIF YOU BUY FORM THESE PPL THERE NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS IS A … WARNINGIF YOU BUY FORM THESE PPL THERE NO GUARANTEE THAT THIS IS A GENUINE SITE AS NO PHONE NUMBERS FOR CONTACT BE WARNED ONLY USE REP DEALERS SORRY BUT DONT WANT PPL ON HERE BE SCAMMED LIKE THE UGGS SITES ON HERE :oops:

thanks was worried about this site myself :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running10
      2. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      3. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      4. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34

See more discussions