Groups
    EXPIRED

Kids football strip required ASAP - England or otherwise!!

5yr old has brought home a letter from school today to say they're having a football day on Wed, and can wear their football strip - any team they like. Don't want mine to be the only kid that turns up in normal uniform, but don't want to spend a fortune either!

Anyone seen any supermarkets or main stores selling junior football kits (approx size/age 7) cheaply? The official England one would be best, but any non-controversial kit would do the job!

7 Comments

not sure if its still on - but Asda and Sports World had them the cheapest i think

Original Poster

lucerysmum;8888280

not sure if its still on - but Asda and Sports World had them the … not sure if its still on - but Asda and Sports World had them the cheapest i think

Thanks. Is Sports World the same as Sports Direct? I think there's a Sports World in Meadowhall but can't find any info about it online, and I can't find anything on the Sports Direct site. Confusing!!

Might ring Asda.

£25 at Asda. OH bought the little with a england top (not official shirt) with England 9 on the back for about £5.

matalan have sets for £3
    not official but top and shorts

i have a red official england Umbro shirt. 6/7 yrs. VERY good cond.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/1tlwg1.jpg
    Could post tomorrow 1st class??
    £4.50 inc 1st class standard

panddda;8888385

Thanks. Is Sports World the same as Sports Direct? I think there's a … Thanks. Is Sports World the same as Sports Direct? I think there's a Sports World in Meadowhall but can't find any info about it online, and I can't find anything on the Sports Direct site. Confusing!! Might ring Asda.

Sports World is the same as Sports Direct but nearly every clothes shop has England clothing at the moment. If your child is not likely to get much use out of it see if anyone has a spare kit you can borrow normally if a child likes football they have more than 1 kit.

Deffo Sports Direct it's dead cheap.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671407
      2. Spotify Family Premium share511
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927346
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7091341

See more discussions