Groups

kids holiday??

got my 2children in august for a week ones 8 and ones 5 any ideas where i could take them for a nice cheap holiday prices and links would be most appreciated....with thanks......

5 Comments

Would recommend Butlins although not that cheap to book (half board is excellent value for money), but once you are there everything you could need is free eg. entertainment (day & night), swimming, amusement park, beach.

Do you want to go abroad or stay here? What area are you in?

I booked a holiday at Haven in Ayr a few years ago just on the offchance, and was amazed when the price came up at only £29 for the week!
    Having said that, it was the holiday from hell - don't go there!

Butterbean;8791603

I booked a holiday at Haven in Ayr a few years ago just on the offchance, … I booked a holiday at Haven in Ayr a few years ago just on the offchance, and was amazed when the price came up at only £29 for the week!Having said that, it was the holiday from hell - don't go there!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/mCU8jmcCknhaneztKwDmYdCyo1_500.jpg

Butterbean;8791603

I booked a holiday at Haven in Ayr a few years ago just on the offchance, … I booked a holiday at Haven in Ayr a few years ago just on the offchance, and was amazed when the price came up at only £29 for the week!Having said that, it was the holiday from hell - don't go there!

:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3301178
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…11
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions