Expired

Kids Horizontal Storage Units

7 replies
Found 17th Mar 2010
I'm looking for some storage units like these but dont' want to pay that much:

homebase.co.uk/web…RED

There are a few on ebay but all collect only and at least 2/3 hours drive from us. Anyone seen any cheaper anywhere please?

1. Ask
  2. Storage
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Storage
6 Comments

have you got a ikea local? weve just brought some from there for our little one, they are pricey but worth it.

Original Poster

tonijoe;8130408

have you got a ikea local? weve just brought some from there for our … have you got a ikea local? weve just brought some from there for our little one, they are pricey but worth it.

Hi, were they the single ones rather than the tiered ones? It's just we wanted them to go in front of a window which is why we liked the lower level idea.

yea they do the ones like that, my daughters is fab -

its this one. ikea.com/gb/…525
and you can buy the multi coloured buckets to go in there, all different shapes and sizes.

ahh just seen that you didnt want to pay a lot, maybe search e bay for trofast storage? you may get it cheaper on there.

Original Poster

tonijoe;8130547

yea they do the ones like that, my daughters is fab - its this one. … yea they do the ones like that, my daughters is fab - its this one. http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20087525 and you can buy the multi coloured buckets to go in there, all different shapes and sizes. ahh just seen that you didnt want to pay a lot, maybe search e bay for trofast storage? you may get it cheaper on there.

Okay brilliant thanks. Funny because I always thought we'd get really good quality stuff when we had kids but now there always seems to be something else to spend the money on!

I picked up a great one a couple of months ago in the argos outlet on ebay was sold in the catalogue for £60ish i only paid £20 might be worth a look?

Original Poster

FunMum;8133810

I picked up a great one a couple of months ago in the argos outlet on … I picked up a great one a couple of months ago in the argos outlet on ebay was sold in the catalogue for £60ish i only paid £20 might be worth a look?

Thanks, I've got a saved search on ebay but not looked specifically on the Argos outlet, I'll try that. It seems they have been reduced at times but I haven't managed to catch them yet!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564102
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247569
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769246
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.33

See more discussions