Found 9th Sep 2009
Where do they get it from? apparently a kangaroo has just stolen my daughters scooter-should I go out in the garden to check? just to be sure?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

How old is she?

She's evading responsibility lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6250168

How old is she? She's evading responsibility lol

two and a half

He's probably hopped it by now

Original Poster

jeany123;6250194

He's probably hopped it by now

lol!

barky;6250189

two and a half

bless her, that's so cute.

Play up daddy go find the scooter cos your lil girl cba'dd and obviously wants daddy to protect her and play along xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6250203

bless her, that's so cute. Play up daddy go find the scooter cos your lil … bless her, that's so cute. Play up daddy go find the scooter cos your lil girl cba'dd and obviously wants daddy to protect her and play along xx

but what if the kangaroo is armed? marsupials are the main cause of knife crime you know! could be backed up by a koala with a firearm-these dangers are not to be ignored!

Just beware of the bears!

Have you checked to see if it's in the dishwasher?

barky;6250234

but what if the kangaroo is armed? marsupials are the main cause of knife … but what if the kangaroo is armed? marsupials are the main cause of knife crime you know! could be backed up by a koala with a firearm-these dangers are not to be ignored!

Go out with your fists up and fighting and make her laugh x x

.... or you could send your wife out first to protect you.

They make men touch is glazvee huh?? x

barky, you're nuts! :giggle::prop: such funny threads lately

I can just see it scooting down the street :-D
try and get a photo of him for crimewatch LOL

Evil_monkey;6250242

Whatever you do........ DONT suggest its under her bed :w00t:

Evil_monkey;6250242

good one:thumbsup:

****News just in****

Man attacked at Barky Manor and still no sign of stolen scooter. Suspect caught on camera but Police advise the public not to approach the possible offender as he is 'armed' and dangerous.

http://newscoma.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/kangaroo-punch.jpg

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6250286

****News just in****Man attacked at Barky Manor and still no sign of … ****News just in****Man attacked at Barky Manor and still no sign of stolen scooter. Suspect caught on camera but Police advise the public not to approach the possible offender as he is 'armed' and dangerous.

lmfao!legend!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6250259

Whatever you do........ DONT suggest its under her bed :w00t:

there wouldnt be room for it under the bed-thats already inhabited by a giant hamster named num-nums that gets up during the night and takes the biscuits out the cupboard!

nice to read a light-hearted threat

barky;6250350

there wouldnt be room for it under the bed-thats already inhabited by a … there wouldnt be room for it under the bed-thats already inhabited by a giant hamster named num-nums that gets up during the night and takes the biscuits out the cupboard!

your poor baby.

I used to have tigers that prowled under my bed and I'd be scared they'd snap off my feet if I tried to get out of bed.... lol ;-)

Apparently the theft of the scooter was captured by a passing artist. Your daughter forgot to mention Skippy's accomplice.....
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p154/fatboydave_2006/ScooterKangaroo.jpg

Evil_monkey;6253211

Apparently the theft of the scooter was captured by a passing artist. … Apparently the theft of the scooter was captured by a passing artist. Your daughter forgot to mention Skippy's accomplice.....

lol, cute xx

Roos normally prefer nicking bikes though.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p154/fatboydave_2006/018191x-KangarooOnABike.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769527
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions