Kids in bed yet ?

Found 24th Dec 2017
Mine are 7 and 4 both girls and I can’t think of any better feeling than seeing your kids go bed so excited and full of joy about what Christmas Day will bring .

Happy Christmas to all have a great day .:D
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
DT8924th Dec 2017

I bet one of your family accidentally mentions the BBC tomorrow and you go …I bet one of your family accidentally mentions the BBC tomorrow and you go on another rant that leads to a massive argument.I can picture it now.Or demanding Dad's Army be put on so you can reminisce about back in your day despite only being 38

You mock, but this actually came up on a family visit for me yesterday.

'Have you been watching Strictly?' No, I don't watch TV. 'You have a TV though?' No, not anymore. 'What about iplayer?' You need a licence for that. 'You don't have a licence?!' *disgusted face* No, I don't have a TV. 'What do you do then?' Play games on a monitor.

Queue uncalled for character assassination, rant about how computer games ruin people and withdrawal of offer of Christmas cake, while being subjected to endless photos from Facebook.

Older folk are quite precious about the BBC. Followed it up with telling me with glee that we are getting back our blue passports. Why does it matter? I asked. 'Because they are blue!'. *sigh*

I should have just stayed on misc really. Would have saved me a train fare.
Edited by: "MSK." 24th Dec 2017
33 Comments
Banned
Thank you for the update on your children, let me file it under "things that are really important for everybody to know about"
Graham19794 m ago

Thank you for the update on your children, let me file it under "things …Thank you for the update on your children, let me file it under "things that are really important for everybody to know about"

You got that in just in time....
32901642-m8XdH.jpg
come back at 3am when they wake you up and tell us how happy you are.
Original Poster
Graham197916 m ago

Thank you for the update on your children, let me file it under "things …Thank you for the update on your children, let me file it under "things that are really important for everybody to know about"

Graham aka mr grinch , it was a comment about parents with kids
Banned
Wongy11012 m ago

You got that in just in time....[Image]

Love ya babe!
Just watched chocolate factory, now they off to bed. Now can get the good food out.
Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄
benjammin3168 m ago

Just watched chocolate factory, now they off to bed. Now can get the good …Just watched chocolate factory, now they off to bed. Now can get the good food out.

Any consoles needing a final test?
mod
They've just finished watching Polar Express and heading upstairs with their Mum now (whilst I graft away on here ).

They've both had a bad chest infection this week, so it's kind of taken some of the fun away from the days before Xmas, but I'm sure tomorrow will be amazing (as long as they leave it longer than 4am to wake up...).

Enjoy the magic, it only lasts a few years
deeky6 m ago

Probably best to see if they need to download an update
Rubisco1 m ago

Probably best to see if they need to download an update

Yeah, might save a few hours tomorrow that. They'll thank you for it
deleted265520
Graham197945 m ago

Don't worry about this user OP.

He's happy to flood misc with his boring ranta about the TV license so he isn't really worth listening to.

No seriously. Check out his posting history. Actually don't it will ruin your Christmas Eve.
Edited by: "deleted265520" 24th Dec 2017
Banned
DT8924th Dec 2017

Don't worry about this user OP.He's happy to flood misc with his boring …Don't worry about this user OP.He's happy to flood misc with his boring ranta about the TV license so he isn't really worth listening to.No seriously. Check out his posting history. Actually don't it will ruin your Christmas Eve.

Thank you for taking the time to post that, your appreciation is very much appreciated!
Nah mine are still up, ones 17 and gagging to open her presents the now, the other has Autism and isn't planning on sleeping anytime soon as per , I'm actually taking them to midnight mass with me, they'll be up anyway and maybe next year they'll get their backsides settled early
deleted265520
Graham19793 m ago

Thank you for taking the time to post that, your appreciation is very much …Thank you for taking the time to post that, your appreciation is very much appreciated!

I bet one of your family accidentally mentions the BBC tomorrow and you go on another rant that leads to a massive argument.

I can picture it now.

Or demanding Dad's Army be put on so you can reminisce about back in your day despite only being 38
Edited by: "deleted265520" 24th Dec 2017
All in bed after a nice hot chocolate sprinkles of raindeer dust and an evening of tv.
Banned
DT8924th Dec 2017

I bet one of your family accidentally mentions the BBC tomorrow and you go …I bet one of your family accidentally mentions the BBC tomorrow and you go on another rant that leads to a massive argument.I can picture it now.Or demanding Dad's Army be put on so you can reminisce about back in your day despite only being 38

Well thanks for thinking of me and my family, bit stalkery on your behalf but there you go. Please keep abreast of my posts, you never know, they might change but probably won't.
DT8924th Dec 2017

You mock, but this actually came up on a family visit for me yesterday.

'Have you been watching Strictly?' No, I don't watch TV. 'You have a TV though?' No, not anymore. 'What about iplayer?' You need a licence for that. 'You don't have a licence?!' *disgusted face* No, I don't have a TV. 'What do you do then?' Play games on a monitor.

Queue uncalled for character assassination, rant about how computer games ruin people and withdrawal of offer of Christmas cake, while being subjected to endless photos from Facebook.

Older folk are quite precious about the BBC. Followed it up with telling me with glee that we are getting back our blue passports. Why does it matter? I asked. 'Because they are blue!'. *sigh*

I should have just stayed on misc really. Would have saved me a train fare.
Edited by: "MSK." 24th Dec 2017
Graham19791 h, 8 m ago

ashmac52 m ago

Graham aka mr grinch , it was a comment about parents with kids

Graham' is probably only familiar with children courtesy of the BBC.
deleted265520
Graham197912 m ago

Well thanks for thinking of me and my family, bit stalkery on your behalf …Well thanks for thinking of me and my family, bit stalkery on your behalf but there you go. Please keep abreast of my posts, you never know, they might change but probably won't.

Yes because mentioning the word family is akin to being a stalker.
deleted265520
MSK.12 m ago

You mock, but this actually came up on a family visit for me …You mock, but this actually came up on a family visit for me yesterday.'Have you been watching Strictly?' No, I don't watch TV. 'You have a TV though?' No, not anymore. 'What about iplayer?' You need a licence for that. 'You don't have a licence?!' *disgusted face* No, I don't have a TV. 'What do you do then?' Play games on a monitor.Queue uncalled for character assassination, rant about how computer games ruin people and withdrawal of offer of Christmas cake, while being subjected to endless photos from Facebook.Older folk are quite precious about the BBC. Followed it up with telling me with glee that we are getting back our blue passports. Why does it matter? I asked. 'Because they are blue!'. *sigh*I should have just stayed on misc really. Would have saved me a train fare.

Whenever I visit my parents my mum somehow forgets that she has asked me 100 times before if I watch Strictly Come Dancing or the Jungle nonsense.

Every time I tell her no the only thing I watch on my TV is netflix or use it for gaming. If I'm feeling really up for it I'll drop in a sly dig about the Royal Family just so carnage is unleashed.
My 8 and 5 year old daughters gave up around 8ish. We’d been to see Father Christmas this evening and they loved it. The older one still believes as well which is so sweet at the moment. Just finished getting the presents out and their stockings filled and now I’m off to bed.

Merry a Christmas one and all.
DT8924th Dec 2017

Whenever I visit my parents my mum somehow forgets that she has asked me …Whenever I visit my parents my mum somehow forgets that she has asked me 100 times before if I watch Strictly Come Dancing or the Jungle nonsense.Every time I tell her no the only thing I watch on my TV is netflix or use it for gaming. If I'm feeling really up for it I'll drop in a sly dig about the Royal Family just so carnage is unleashed.

Ohh, mentioning the Royal Family? That's brave. You have more guts than me I think! Hats off to you
deleted265520
Cakeboy793 m ago

My 8 and 5 year old daughters gave up around 8ish. We’d been to see Father …My 8 and 5 year old daughters gave up around 8ish. We’d been to see Father Christmas this evening and they loved it. The older one still believes as well which is so sweet at the moment. Just finished getting the presents out and their stockings filled and now I’m off to bed.Merry a Christmas one and all.

That feeling when you believe in Father Christmas cannot be beaten. Once you find out it's never the same again.

Hope you enjoy the look on their faces tomorrow morning mate.
Lmao. BBC = biggest rip off going, I pay more for it than I pay for now tv for a year and yet there is nothing on it I ever watch as its full of complete and utter trash! Then there’s the radio stations.... and all the other trash, it’s about time tv licence was scrapped and those who want bbc can pay ridiculous money for all the rubbish on it.
deleted265520
cmdr_elito31 s ago

Lmao. BBC = biggest rip off going, I pay more for it than I pay for now tv …Lmao. BBC = biggest rip off going, I pay more for it than I pay for now tv for a year and yet there is nothing on it I ever watch as its full of complete and utter trash! Then there’s the radio stations.... and all the other trash, it’s about time tv licence was scrapped and those who want bbc can pay ridiculous money for all the rubbish on it.

Don't pay for it then.
deeky1 h, 1 m ago

Had to install the new pes and wwe game, then test them extensively
deleted265520
MSK.6 m ago

Ohh, mentioning the Royal Family? That's brave. You have more guts than …Ohh, mentioning the Royal Family? That's brave. You have more guts than me I think! Hats off to you

I replied to this but it got placed in a moderation queue then disappeared. Perhaps due to the content.
benjammin3161 h, 32 m ago

Just watched chocolate factory, now they off to bed. Now can get the good …Just watched chocolate factory, now they off to bed. Now can get the good food out.

I was thinking something similar but substitute alcohol for food (a life goal, not really an alternate serving suggestion) now that my youngest has gone upstairs for the evening.

All my kids are now in their respective bedrooms watching YouTube, Netflix, or will be on their telephone with one of their friends.

I am using my TV for PlayStation 4 gaming, then I may watch something on Amazon Prime...

...and I am looking to spending my BBC Licence fee on the Christmas Episode of "Doctor Who" tomorrow.

PS. Oh yes... Merry Festive Wishes, etc.
Edited by: "fanpages" 24th Dec 2017
fanpages41 m ago

I was thinking something similar but substitute alcohol for food (a life …I was thinking something similar but substitute alcohol for food (a life goal, not really an alternate serving suggestion) now that my youngest has gone upstairs for the evening.All my kids are now in their respective bedrooms watching YouTube, Netflix, or will be on their telephone with one of their friends.I am using my TV for PlayStation 4 gaming, then I may watch something on Amazon Prime......and I am looking to spending my BBC Licence fee on the Christmas Episode of "Doctor Who" tomorrow.PS. Oh yes... Merry Festive Wishes, etc.

Have a great Xmas FP. =)
benjammin3167 m ago

Have a great Xmas FP. =)

You too, buddy.

Hope you don't have too much of an early start tomorrow.

I've not checked, but if "Raiders of The Lost Ark" is on TV early afternoon, you can probably have a snooze then.
Hey!

Has he been yet?
got youngest to sleep by 9 and he was up at 1.30...he's still up now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants