kids kindle fire

Hi has anyone seen any offers on this today, I really hoped there would be something ??

8 Comments

I was hoping to see the fire kids 7 reduced too but they just reduced the 6. I ended up ordering the non kids one and a case instead. I guess I should have bought one last month when they had £20 off.

There's some on Amazon for £79.99

Original Poster

rk76

I was hoping to see the fire kids 7 reduced too but they just reduced the … I was hoping to see the fire kids 7 reduced too but they just reduced the 6. I ended up ordering the non kids one and a case instead. I guess I should have bought one last month when they had £20 off.

That's what I was wondering whether to get a normal one and case, but I have a very boisterous 3 year old, will have a look at the 6 x

nikki1306

That's what I was wondering whether to get a normal one and case, but I … That's what I was wondering whether to get a normal one and case, but I have a very boisterous 3 year old, will have a look at the 6 x

​There's no sd card slot and only 8Gb memory which isn't enough for my boys.

Yes do that - we got the normal Amazon Fire 7" (not kids version) as it has the same spec your just paying extra for app subscription, Regular one only £29.99 or £39.99 depending on storage.

We got a case Like this (not same seller) The case has saved the tablet many times, well worth the money.

rk76

​There's no sd card slot and only 8Gb memory which isn't enough for my b … ​There's no sd card slot and only 8Gb memory which isn't enough for my boys.

There is expandable storage - a microSD card for up to 200GB

​There is in the 7 but not the 6. I should have have written it better

There's some on Amazon for £79.99

Sorry I didn't realise it was only 6" I've just bought a 7" one from Tesco (£75 but the offer ended last week) and I wouldn't recommend it any smaller. Or without an sd card. But I would recommend the kids version after my daughter accidentally smashed our iPad! Plus a years worth of apps. Hope you find something, Black Friday isn't always the best time to buy things. I'm sure they will be on offer somewhere before Christmas.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?813
    2. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.22
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)33
    4. Morrisons Cafe45

See more discussions