Kids laptops from a couple of months ago....

Found 2nd Jun 2008
I paid £10 deposit for these laptops that were on HUKD a few months ago and was expecting a June delivery.
Does anyone have the link to the original websitre as I cannot find it

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Laptop
8 Comments

yeah i was thinking about these the other day too
i ordered one fo my daughter

edjaned;2226668

yeah i was thinking about these the other day tooi ordered one fo my … yeah i was thinking about these the other day tooi ordered one fo my daughter

Me too.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/151377/showthread.php?t=151377&page=7

Is that the one?

Original Poster

That's the one!

They are saying they were sending emails to customer who paid the deposit. However this message was dated May 19th and I haven't had one yet.
elonexone.co.uk/new…tml

Original Poster

Aha....I have an email in my spam folder saying to say that I can expect an email with a delivery date in teh next 2 weeks (that was dated 30 May) so it looks like it's still on

beetlebug;2226855

Aha....I have an email in my spam folder saying to say that I can expect … Aha....I have an email in my spam folder saying to say that I can expect an email with a delivery date in teh next 2 weeks (that was dated 30 May) so it looks like it's still on

Glad I found the right one

Good job you hadnt deleted your spam messages!

I had that same message. I think it depends on when you ordered though as to whether you have that email. As my sister ordered one about a month ago but had no email as yet

Original Poster

I got the email today to complete the order and have the laptops delivered
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Orvibo Wiwo S20 safety recall dangerous11
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …64106
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396812
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548049

See more discussions