Groups

Kids laptops from a couple of months ago....

I paid £10 deposit for these laptops that were on HUKD a few months ago and was expecting a June delivery.
    Does anyone have the link to the original websitre as I cannot find it

8 Comments

yeah i was thinking about these the other day too
    i ordered one fo my daughter

edjaned;2226668

yeah i was thinking about these the other day tooi ordered one fo my … yeah i was thinking about these the other day tooi ordered one fo my daughter

Me too.

Original Poster

That's the one!

They are saying they were sending emails to customer who paid the deposit. However this message was dated May 19th and I haven't had one yet.
    elonexone.co.uk/new…tml

Original Poster

Aha....I have an email in my spam folder saying to say that I can expect an email with a delivery date in teh next 2 weeks (that was dated 30 May) so it looks like it's still on

beetlebug;2226855

Aha....I have an email in my spam folder saying to say that I can expect … Aha....I have an email in my spam folder saying to say that I can expect an email with a delivery date in teh next 2 weeks (that was dated 30 May) so it looks like it's still on

Glad I found the right one

Good job you hadnt deleted your spam messages!

I had that same message. I think it depends on when you ordered though as to whether you have that email. As my sister ordered one about a month ago but had no email as yet

Original Poster

I got the email today to complete the order and have the laptops delivered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions