Kids Opposite Day at school

Found 11th Mar 2015
My boys 3 & 5 have to each dress in something opposite for the day on Friday. (Not opposite to each other, just individually).
The schools examples were black/white and pjs/school clothes.
Apart from those ideas I'm stuck, does anyone have any suggestions that are easy, cheap and imaginative (obviously I'm not imaginative at all)
Community Updates
AskSchool
14 Comments
Skirts/dress?
You could put their clothes on back to front or inside out or have them dressed as adults (business men).
What about big and small, you cud put small pants on and a big t shirt.
Dress them up to be a bit like adults, so just smartish shoes, jeans and a shirt (nothing too smart maybe just a check shirt etc) and just get some brown/black face paints and give them a beard.
A member made an inappropriate remark which was actioned accordingly & deleted and then a discussion continued based on that deleted comment - please let's keep the thread on topic with dress-up suggestions for the OP, thanks all
So they go to school during the day the opposite would be night time? Am i right? You could send them as night time? Black clothes planet/star face paint!? I like the mini adult idea to!
MIDURIX

Dress them up to be a bit like adults, so just smartish shoes, jeans and … Dress them up to be a bit like adults, so just smartish shoes, jeans and a shirt (nothing too smart maybe just a check shirt etc) and just get some brown/black face paints and give them a beard.

you mean every day clothes that little kids that aren't the offspring of Wayne and Waynetta already wear.
its not that you have no imagination, its the fact the task isn't thought out and makes no sense whatsoever.

Now if the kids were paired up, I can see how they can dress at 'opposites', but as a singular, how can you be the opposite to something? the opposite to what? it makes no sense. god help the kids if this is the standard of teachers we have now.
summer/winter
eset12345

you mean every day clothes that little kids that aren't the offspring of … you mean every day clothes that little kids that aren't the offspring of Wayne and Waynetta already wear.

Yep, if I was a kid that's what I'd want. Just an excuse to not have to wear uniform :p.
One shoe, one trainer, one white sock, one black sock, one glove, one half hair combed with the other messy, pair of shorts with shirt and tie.
Some great suggestions....thanks.
Yeah the kids like I but I don't.
It's for Red Nose Day which I support but I don't get what the 'opposite' thing is all about.
I can just about get them to school on time and homework done...anything else blows my mind!
MakeMineADouble

Some great suggestions....thanks.Yeah the kids like I but I don't. It's … Some great suggestions....thanks.Yeah the kids like I but I don't. It's for Red Nose Day which I support but I don't get what the 'opposite' thing is all about. I can just about get them to school on time and homework done...anything else blows my mind!

Im glad my school has kept it simple and said wear something red. which obviously I have nothing red and can't be bothered to go out and buy a tshirt for one day so will just pay the pound and be done with it. much easier when they had pyjama day. At least the schools selling the red noses though.
http://sheltersuites.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Kriss-Kross-no-taxi.jpg

Send them as Kriss Kross - the amazing 90s duo!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions