Groups
    EXPIRED

kids pjs

Hi all, im bored and want to shop lol - whats that website that sells the kids cheap character pjs? Tried to look on search but no luck x

11 Comments

I love disney store, last for ages

what characters are you lookign for?

jellybaby22;6070107

http://www.kids-pyjamas.co.uk/this one is ok.....

Great prices!:-D

Great minds you two!

Original Poster

thats the one, thanks guys.

I'll check the disney store as my little on is obsessed with all things disney but hate the disney website, it runs sooo sllloooowwww

they take paypal too

these are great, i always use them (also because they are local to me lol)
    they are good quality and last ages

thread hijack, if you dont mind

anyone know any online sites I can get mens pyjama bottoms/lounge pants with South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Marvel comic heroes etc all over them. We managed to get them from the states but alas my boys have grown out of them and Im not going back there till next year.

bitseylango;6070420

thread hijack, if you dont mind :)anyone know any online sites I can get … thread hijack, if you dont mind :)anyone know any online sites I can get mens pyjama bottoms/lounge pants with South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Marvel comic heroes etc all over them. We managed to get them from the states but alas my boys have grown out of them and Im not going back there till next year.

[url]www.webundies.com[/url] - they're in US but prices are good and delivery fast.

leopardspots;6070449

[url]www.webundies.com[/url] - they're in US but prices are good and … [url]www.webundies.com[/url] - they're in US but prices are good and delivery fast.

thanks, great choice and just what Im looking for, thankyou x

jellybaby22;6070440

Next sometimes have thing like that :thumbsup:

only 2 to choose from but no doubt great quality, thanks xx

I know its not the best store in the world but i popped into QD and i picked up Ella some Upsy daisy and tinkerbell pj's (not fake looking ones they are the real deal) for 3.99 and 4.99

failing that, my fave shop for childrens clothes..Next :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions