Groups

Kids printable handwriting sheets with pictures.

As above.

I know sites where you can print words or sentences. I'm looking for worksheets with pictures and words. Anyone knows any sites?

Google won't tell me.

Rep for all help. Thanks.

12 Comments

google wont work for me been down 24 hrs

Original Poster

the sedge;6865040

google wont work for me been down 24 hrs

Oh dear! Can't imagine a day without google, must be horrible.

not sure what age you are looking for but there are free printables here
    bbc.co.uk/sch…cy/

Original Poster

Thanks Jeany and Bitsey.

Something like this

http://www.allkidsnetwork.com/worksheets/fall/images/fall-handwriting-worksheet.jpg

Marina;6865109

Thanks Jeany and Bitsey. :)Something like this

aaah got ya, I work in a school, but off sick at the moment, when I go back on Monday I will take a look in resources and see what I can find along those lines, If and when I remember I will give you a PM and I can send them on to you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;6865119

aaah got ya, I work in a school, but off sick at the moment, when I go … aaah got ya, I work in a school, but off sick at the moment, when I go back on Monday I will take a look in resources and see what I can find along those lines, If and when I remember I will give you a PM and I can send them on to you :thumbsup:

Ooooooooooh, you're so helpful as always. :-D

Hope you get better soon.

P.S. Just so you know, I couldn't use the Ernest and Jones voucher you gave me, so I passed it on to someone here who asked for it.

Marina;6865151

Ooooooooooh, you're so helpful as always. :-D Hope you get better soon. … Ooooooooooh, you're so helpful as always. :-D Hope you get better soon. :)P.S. Just so you know, I couldn't use the Ernest and Jones voucher you gave me, so I passed it on to someone here who asked for it.

no worries, feel much better now :thumbsup: I will PM you when I get the worksheets x

Not as nicely presented as your example Marina but this site has sheets for the whole alphabet that are like this:

enchantedlearning.com/let…tml

Are you still down with the flu Bitsey? It's been ages now. Get well soon.

Original Poster

chesso;6865183

Not as nicely presented as your example Marina but this site has sheets … Not as nicely presented as your example Marina but this site has sheets for the whole alphabet that are like this:http://www.enchantedlearning.com/letters/ab.shtml

Thanks Chesso. I print a lot of similar sheets.

*roosterpots*;6865201

have you triedhttp://www.sparklebox.co.uk/cll/alphabet/ :thumbsup:

There's a lot of stuff in there for writing. Thanks

Original Poster

bumpa
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions