11 Comments

Original Poster

he said playstation

Priceless X)

lol.

Haha, 'out of the mouths of babes ' as they say

ha ha

LOL sign of the times I'd say

My son isnt well today and got sent home from school - so had my sister here for company and to help with the constant mopping up and changing the bed. Anyway we started reminiscing about how quickly he has grown up (nearly 12) and funny things he done and one stuck out.

When he was in primary two (6years old) he asked me for a "penny" for the tuck shop. I was rushing round like mad that morning and told him to take a "gold penny" from my purse. Well that morning the school called me and this is what they said....................

"Scott came to the tuckshop and bought a packet of crisps - then handed over £40" oO 2 x £20 notes X) I had gone to bank night before and had folded the notes and put in my purse!

Edited by: "bossyboots" 29th Oct 2010

bossyboots

My son isnt well today and got sent home from school - so had my sister … My son isnt well today and got sent home from school - so had my sister here for company and to help with the constant mopping up and changing the bed. Anyway we started reminiscing about how quickly he has grown up (nearly 12) and funny things he done and one stuck out.When he was in primary two (6years old) he asked me for a "penny" for the tuck shop. I was rushing round like mad that morning and told him to take a "gold penny" from my purse. Well that morning the school called me and this is what they said...................."Scott came to the tuckshop and bought a packet of crisps - then handed over £40" oO 2 x £20 notes X) I had gone to bank night before and had folded the notes and put in my purse!

LOL!

And he might have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those pesky teachers

haha Mrs Z - I know!! When I collected the money from the school office they said the full £40 was there as they didnt deduct money for the crisps due to the amount of laughs it brought them all!!

He is now at that stage where he thinks he is so cool - but today cause he is sick its back to the clinging and hugging and "I love u mum" "thanks for looking after me" X)

bossyboots

haha Mrs Z - I know!! When I collected the money from the school office … haha Mrs Z - I know!! When I collected the money from the school office they said the full £40 was there as they didnt deduct money for the crisps due to the amount of laughs it brought them all!!He is now at that stage where he thinks he is so cool - but today cause he is sick its back to the clinging and hugging and "I love u mum" "thanks for looking after me" X)

Aww bless
You could always tape it for potential blackmail material

Original Poster

bossyboots

haha Mrs Z - I know!! When I collected the money from the school office … haha Mrs Z - I know!! When I collected the money from the school office they said the full £40 was there as they didnt deduct money for the crisps due to the amount of laughs it brought them all!!He is now at that stage where he thinks he is so cool - but today cause he is sick its back to the clinging and hugging and "I love u mum" "thanks for looking after me" X)

bless lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions