Groups

kids screenings @ odeon

weather is gonna be poor tomorrow so planning on taking kids to see bedtime stories at odeon, which is playing as part of the kids screening promotion (so its £2.50 a kid and per adult) ive never taken my kids before, i have a 5 and a 2 year old.... is it discounted for under 3's or does the ickle one have to pay 2.50 as well??

i know its not much but jus wanna know before i book.... talking of which tomorrows screening looks very empty..only one row booked...is it worth booking or can we just turn up...what would any of u guys suggest?

thanks

21 Comments

Just checked our Odeon and they are showing it too.

I have got the 1p bowling booked for Wednesday so gonna go see this after now too - so thanks for the heads up :-D

The booking fee adds on another £3 so I am just gonna turn up, I am sure it won't be so ram that they have to start turning people away just get there a bit early

Hope this helps

Original Poster

thanks hun....wasnt aware there was 3 quid booking fee!! sod that then!

are you sure its £3? we take our kids to odeon in exeter for sat. morning kids club & pay £1.10 each inc. 1 adult per child

don hedron;4843367

are you sure its £3? we take our kids to odeon in exeter for sat. morning … are you sure its £3? we take our kids to odeon in exeter for sat. morning kids club & pay £1.10 each inc. 1 adult per child

Think it was £2.65 booking fee I just saw when I was going through it.

It also wouldn't let me book the standard seats, only the £3.50 premier ones
    I don't know how much it is usually, I know our Vue is £1.70

Original Poster

no booking fee here...well 25p....each cinema different

Mrs.Z;4843264

Just checked our Odeon and they are showing it too.I have got the 1p … Just checked our Odeon and they are showing it too.I have got the 1p bowling booked for Wednesday so gonna go see this after now too - so thanks for the heads up :-DThe booking fee adds on another £3 so I am just gonna turn up, I am sure it won't be so ram that they have to start turning people away just get there a bit earlyHope this helps

Don't be so sure, we went to one of these on a Sunday once and I just so happened to book the tickets, we got there 10 minutes early to pick up the tickets from the machine (walking past the HUGE queue) at which time a tannoy announced that the show we were seeing was now sold out so I'm glad I booked, and I too was annoyed at the time about the booking fee but after seeing the kids' disappointed faces in the queue I was glad that I'd paid it.

magicbeans;4843798

no booking fee here...well 25p....each cinema different

Hmmm... I guess because it was the premier seating then. I have just gone back on and its now letting me books standard seats and charging me £1.50 booking fee on 2 child tickets (so £6.50 in total)

Annie1508;4844135

Don't be so sure, we went to one of these on a Sunday once and I just so … Don't be so sure, we went to one of these on a Sunday once and I just so happened to book the tickets, we got there 10 minutes early to pick up the tickets from the machine (walking past the HUGE queue) at which time a tannoy announced that the show we were seeing was now sold out so I'm glad I booked, and I too was annoyed at the time about the booking fee but after seeing the kids' disappointed faces in the queue I was glad that I'd paid it.

Well I am glad that MB didn't take my advice then! I am sorry I was just talking from my own experience - the only ever one I went to that was packed was the free screening of Wall.E!
    Think I may book, too dunno how come MB's only getting charged 25p though! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Annie1508;4844135

Don't be so sure, we went to one of these on a Sunday once and I just so … Don't be so sure, we went to one of these on a Sunday once and I just so happened to book the tickets, we got there 10 minutes early to pick up the tickets from the machine (walking past the HUGE queue) at which time a tannoy announced that the show we were seeing was now sold out so I'm glad I booked, and I too was annoyed at the time about the booking fee but after seeing the kids' disappointed faces in the queue I was glad that I'd paid it.

oh!

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4844630

Hmmm... I guess because it was the premier seating then. I have just gone … Hmmm... I guess because it was the premier seating then. I have just gone back on and its now letting me books standard seats and charging me £1.50 booking fee on 2 child tickets (so £6.50 in total)Well I am glad that MB didn't take my advice then! I am sorry I was just talking from my own experience - the only ever one I went to that was packed was the free screening of Wall.E!Think I may book, too dunno how come MB's only getting charged 25p though! :thumbsup:

i actually get 25p off as it discounts it.i dont get it here is a screen shot!!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/faiza333/Untitled-16.jpg

You get the adults ticket free MB!

Edit: Oh, I thought I just book the kids tickets I was about to pay LOL!

The £2.50 discount is for the adult ticket, which is free

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4844758

You get the adults ticket free MB!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid me!
    anyways im gonna book!!

magicbeans;4844764

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid … OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid me!anyways im gonna book!!

Oh, that means I have to pay £8 for 2 adults and 2 kids - £3 booking fee! :x

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4844815

Oh, that means I have to pay £8 for 2 adults and 2 kids - £3 booking fee! … Oh, that means I have to pay £8 for 2 adults and 2 kids - £3 booking fee! :x

not bookin...hoping for best now!!

at saturday morning kids club at the odeon in exeter, we pay £2.20 at the door for 2 children & 1 adult. just look for kids club on the site towards the end of the week.

Original Poster

thanks

magicbeans;4847347

not bookin...hoping for best now!!

I didn't either :giggle:

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4849451

I didn't either :giggle:

when are u off??

Gonna go tomorrow after bowling :-D

Original Poster

went yesterday and was fab.. 2.50 and if ur lil un sits in ur lap its free for him.i payed for my 2 yr old but he preffered sitting in the aisle! we were nr the front actually as the good seats had all gone.so booking isnt a bad ide if u want a good seat but with kids i dont think it especially matters!

Unexpired

We went yesterday, too.

We got there just as the film was starting and I was worried that it may be already packed out but it wasn't at all.

And I quite enjoyed 'Bedtime Stories' :-D

Vue cinema's are £1.70 for each child (with free adult) - I have booked for 'the secret of moonacre' for sunday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      2. Tesco vouchers?22
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      4. Bathroom suites46

See more discussions