Groups
    EXPIRED

kids toy workbench

hi im after a kids toy work bench for my little man for xmas just after any gd sites and can any 1 recamend 1 i know the black & decker 1 is gd thx

4 Comments

yeah my son ahd the black and decker one a few years ago, nice and good tools but they did break, in the end got rid of it as it took so much rtoom up and son very soon got fed up.

3 of my sons had these when they liked tools but played with just the tools instead of the bench
    little tykes do some good tools for kids my son played with these loads and i binned the work bench

edjaned;6276729

3 of my sons had these when they liked tools but played with just the … 3 of my sons had these when they liked tools but played with just the tools instead of the benchlittle tykes do some good tools for kids my son played with these loads and i binned the work bench

yeah mine did too, but the hammer shattered inside and the drill stopped turning...lol..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions