Kids tracker watch no bells n whistles

Posted 25th Nov
Hiya Im looking for a kids watch with tracking ability No calls texts or games so he can wear it to school He doesnt stray far but just incase id like to see exactly where he is Any ideas Before you want to say just watch him...believe me I do but they need to learn independence without some weirdo kidnapping him Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

20 Comments
Believe me I understand your concern, you can't watch your children 24/7. I don't know about such a watch but have you considered putting parental controls on the phone? Google Family Link works well if your child uses an Android phone. You can block the phone during the school day so no games distractions and I believe Google Family Link also allows you to track the location of the phone
andrewworrall125/11/2019 17:11

Believe me I understand your concern, you can't watch your children 24/7. …Believe me I understand your concern, you can't watch your children 24/7. I don't know about such a watch but have you considered putting parental controls on the phone? Google Family Link works well if your child uses an Android phone. You can block the phone during the school day so no games distractions and I believe Google Family Link also allows you to track the location of the phone

Thanks he is a bit young for a phone outside Itd be lost before he would be If only I could chip him :/ :/ :/
lindalucky25/11/2019 17:17

Thanks he is a bit young for a phone outside Itd be lost before he would …Thanks he is a bit young for a phone outside Itd be lost before he would be If only I could chip him :/ :/ :/

Ah. If I see anything I'll try to let you know!
andrewworrall125/11/2019 17:27

Ah. If I see anything I'll try to let you know!

Brilliant Going to have his dad do in depth research too The world has changed eh Cheers mate
lindalucky25/11/2019 17:29

Brilliant Going to have his dad do in depth research too The world has …Brilliant Going to have his dad do in depth research too The world has changed eh Cheers mate

Yeah sadly the world has changed. I walked past a gang today on my way home. Shame it's going pitch black outside before 4pm now!
If you have no luck finding a watch, maybe try an extra long piece of elastic?
Loading.......25/11/2019 17:30

If you have no luck finding a watch, maybe try an extra long piece of …If you have no luck finding a watch, maybe try an extra long piece of elastic?

Lol if only ....if only
A friend of ours has the Jaybest kids smart watch from Amazon.

It looks quite good and has the phone function (seems to only ring pre programmed numbers) and tracking.

I am tempted to get one for my daughter too (I'm also looking at others).

My other take of it tho is that those weirdos might just know they have a tracking watch and just get them to take it off.

Sad sad world that we have to all be so protective from for the minority out there.
Bob2460125/11/2019 18:02

A friend of ours has the Jaybest kids smart watch from Amazon.It looks …A friend of ours has the Jaybest kids smart watch from Amazon.It looks quite good and has the phone function (seems to only ring pre programmed numbers) and tracking.I am tempted to get one for my daughter too (I'm also looking at others).My other take of it tho is that those weirdos might just know they have a tracking watch and just get them to take it off.Sad sad world that we have to all be so protective from for the minority out there.

Thanks I wonder if you can turn the phone option off His teachers wouldnt be pleased I see what you are saying about the watch being taken off but id hope I am only needing it incase he stupidly goes into his friends house without asking
lindalucky25/11/2019 18:07

Thanks I wonder if you can turn the phone option off His teachers wouldnt …Thanks I wonder if you can turn the phone option off His teachers wouldnt be pleased I see what you are saying about the watch being taken off but id hope I am only needing it incase he stupidly goes into his friends house without asking

I'm not sure if the phone can be turned off, maybe a solution is not to program any numbers is there, then he couldn't ring anyone.
Ill take a gd look ty
Wouldn't a gps fitness tracker watch be able to that? It seems like it fits the bill. Somebody more tech savvy than me should be able to answer.
mKc8825/11/2019 18:45

Comment deleted

Dunno but take into consideration im not buying him an apple watch and my wee cheap chinese 1 doesnt have a tracker
lindalucky25/11/2019 18:54

Dunno but take into consideration im not buying him an apple watch and my …Dunno but take into consideration im not buying him an apple watch and my wee cheap chinese 1 doesnt have a tracker

I'm not saying an apple watch I'm saying something more like this, not sure of the strap size amazon.co.uk/Sem…459

Edit: Actually I think you need a phone for that gps to work. How about this amazon.co.uk/Hua…T75
Edited by: "mKc88" 25th Nov
jez79425/11/2019 19:02

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000091310560.html something like that?

Thst looks really gd Im gna have to see if thry do a teeny size Thank you all for your input 🏻 🏻 🏻 🏻
I think vodafone do something. I have a fob that attaches to keys which is a tracker. Does he carry a key with him? I can dig out the details if you would like them.
No Hes 7 lol I just dont want to turn aroubd,and some maniac grab him from my garden Cheers every1
A lot of the watches that do have games have a school mode you can set so it won’t work any games within them hours
I use a Weenect for my cat and it works great, they also do a version for children -weenect.com/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions