kids tracking watch

Found 23rd Jul 2015
Just seen these for kids, alot of people going away now its the summer holiday and these are fab! They are expensive for a childs watch but who can put a price in them been safe while out in busy areas! FAB idea!

pearchild.com/pho…tml

**sorry if in wrong bit!
Community Updates
MiscWatch
27 Comments
Or the cheaper option - just be responsible for your child.

Expensive gadget = muggers.

I just see a gadget like this giving lazy parents more of an excuse to take their eyes off their child.

We had one for a family member who started suffered from alzheimer's & dementia.
He would go walkabout & be lost for hours & hours until police would find him.
The watch he had did the same thing & has been out for at least 3-4 years now,but did make a big difference in finding him in no time.
Inb4 parent sues the maker of the watch for child going missing while they're in the pub.
WheresMeNuts

We had one for a family member who started suffered from alzheimer's & … We had one for a family member who started suffered from alzheimer's & dementia.He would go walkabout & be lost for hours & hours until police would find him.The watch he had did the same thing & has been out for at least 3-4 years now,but did make a big difference in finding him in no time.

Thats a good idea, we Tried to find them last year for family holiday but couldn't get 1 quick enough as couldn't find any in the uk they all came from abroad
madsyork

Not always the case! children get separated from holding their parents … Not always the case! children get separated from holding their parents hands in crowded areas because of UNRESPONSABLE adults not looking where their going! And also theres ALOT of strange people around now, nothing to do with 'lazy parents!' Didn't put this up for comments like yours its to help parents to ease their mind when travelling abroad with little ones! Take your pointless opinion somewhere else

But this could actually aid an abduction, the abductor could take off the watch and deposit it on someone else or on a bus, even a dog and send the parents off on a red herring in the wrong direction.

You need an implant for this to work!
[img]cdn.shopify.com/s/f…png?v=1432729723[/img]

Is there an English version?
airfix

But this could actually aid an abduction, the abductor could take off the … But this could actually aid an abduction, the abductor could take off the watch and deposit it on someone else or on a bus, even a dog and send the parents off on a red herring in the wrong direction. You need an implant for this to work!

So we should just do nothing and let the weirdos take kids? Yes they could but Hopefully someone would notice the childs missing and ring it before anyone got chance to do anything!
I put this on here to hopefully help someone, not to get grief! I didnt invent it so cant blame me for anything to do with it i just think its a good idea and will Definatly be getting them for my kids! It looks exactly the same as a watch anyway, of someones going to try take a child their not going to stand around looking for tracking devices on the child are they!
splatsplatsplat

[img]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0878/0740/products/520_3_0f875a7e-a3d4-4844-8261-8430db414ae9_large.png?v=1432729723[/img]Is there an English version?

Ha
Also, it says in the specs there are three numbers you can dial... It doesnt show the "Drug Dealer" button on the other side.
This could be part of responsible parenting. KIds do get "mislaid" No different than walkie talkies /mobile phones( gps tracking) for older children. Although i agree a implant would be ideal.
Doesnt mention anything about overage, cost of SMS, Roaming etc - I can see this being pretty expensive.
Thought id add, we had this little plastic bear that attached to a shoe or belt etc, cost about £7 at the time. like a car key locator Your text here
If you have children who are a bit old for reins but too young to wander far if lost in a crowd etc you could give them a referee whistle on a lanyard to wear around their neck and instruct them if they are suddenly separated from you, to stand still and blow the whistle.

This would be good for fayres, boot sales and other outdoor attractions etc.
It should also be noted that not everyone is a paedophiles and most people will help a child. A wristband with your mobile phone number on is a good idea as someone who is helping your child if they find them alone or lost can immediately call you.
madsyork

So we should just do nothing and let the weirdos take kids?

Yes, because every kid who doesn't wear one of these watches gets abducted.
Edited by: "JamesB98" 23rd Jul 2015
Mark2111

It should also be noted that not everyone is a paedophiles and most … It should also be noted that not everyone is a paedophiles and most people will help a child. A wristband with your mobile phone number on is a good idea as someone who is helping your child if they find them alone or lost can immediately call you.

You sir are a guardian angel for kids and common sense parenting.

Please accept this comment as a mark of respect

doffs cap
Mark2111

It should also be noted that not everyone is a paedophiles and most … It should also be noted that not everyone is a paedophiles and most people will help a child. A wristband with your mobile phone number on is a good idea as someone who is helping your child if they find them alone or lost can immediately call you.

Yep, I'd agree with this. It's a sad state of affairs where just because I'm an adult male, I feel a little awkward approaching a child in distress, purely because of how others may perceive my self-involvement.
Mark2111

Good idea actually.
ChrisUK

Doesnt mention anything about overage, cost of SMS, Roaming etc - I can … Doesnt mention anything about overage, cost of SMS, Roaming etc - I can see this being pretty expensive.

"This peace of mind for just £79.00

and from £4.95 per month network charge."
Deedie

"This peace of mind for just £79.00and from £4.95 per month network c … "This peace of mind for just £79.00and from £4.95 per month network charge."

That still doesn't menton anything about the costs of sms or roaming data now does it ?

The pricing mentions included mins, but nothing else
miikeyblue

Yep, I'd agree with this. It's a sad state of affairs where just because … Yep, I'd agree with this. It's a sad state of affairs where just because I'm an adult male, I feel a little awkward approaching a child in distress, purely because of how others may perceive my self-involvement.

The world's gone mad!

A few weeks ago a woman put a notice on one of the local facebook selling pages here - "Wanted to warn everyone, a man has just got out of his van and fixed my 5 year old daughter's bike. Luckily she ran home and told me. Police have been informed!"

Poor guy probably saw she was struggling and stopped to help. Then he ended up being accused of trying to kidnap a child oO

men in vans are always suspicious in my opinion
http://img.memecdn.com/Hannah-Montana-Concert-Shuttle_o_90827.jpg
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/rapes-you-van.jpg

vics219

The world's gone mad! A few weeks ago a woman put a notice on one of the … The world's gone mad! A few weeks ago a woman put a notice on one of the local facebook selling pages here - "Wanted to warn everyone, a man has just got out of his van and fixed my 5 year old daughter's bike. Luckily she ran home and told me. Police have been informed!"Poor guy probably saw she was struggling and stopped to help. Then he ended up being accused of trying to kidnap a child oO

Edited by: "Dark.Energy" 23rd Jul 2015
deleted57959

You act like the streets are roaming with weirdos nowadays, it is in fact … You act like the streets are roaming with weirdos nowadays, it is in fact safer today than it was 30 years ago! the worlds gone mad, if you are a grown male, you cannot enter a a majority of attractions in the UK, because now your are automatically assumed to be a predator..This watch will do absolutely nothing to enhance safety, its a waste of money.. all it will do is enable parents to be more lazy, and then give them a nice little "I was a good parent" excuse when something does happen, which is more likely to be getting run over or injuring themselves than be pinched.

Dont have to justify what i think to a keyboard warrior, i thought it was good so posted it, end of! Starting to really drainme is this! Its a 'deal site' not bitch fest!!
madsyork

Dont have to justify what i think to a keyboard warrior, i thought it was … Dont have to justify what i think to a keyboard warrior, i thought it was good so posted it, end of! Starting to really drainme is this! Its a 'deal site' not bitch fest!!

People have simply stated they don't think the watch is a good idea. No need to be so childish and stamp your feet because some of us disagree with you. Everyone can have their personal view and opinion.

Inb4 a tech savvy Jimmy Saville type works out how to locate children with one of these using his smartphone.
deleted57959

Ahh welcome to HUKD's.... maybe you should post a deal then?

Maybe people shouldnt bother trying to **** others of for something they thought was a deal? Might not be useful to you but is to others so why waste your time commenting?
madsyork

Maybe people shouldnt bother trying to **** others of for something they … Maybe people shouldnt bother trying to **** others of for something they thought was a deal? Might not be useful to you but is to others so why waste your time commenting?

Why shouldn't they post? Just because you have taken umbrage at people not agreeing with you?
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2880285/harry-hill-tv-burp-fight-o.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions