Groups
    EXPIRED

Kids TV

Wondering if anyone can help - looking for a kids TV - prefereably with build in DVD.

Don't want to pay too much and would prefer a themed one (boys) but not vital.

Anyone seen some good deals?? Looking to pay as little as possible.

Know ebay is an option but things seem to go for over the odd's sometimes!

8 Comments

i bought my daughter a normal tv dvd combi and stuck hannah montana stickers on it. she loves it and i can remove them when she decides she doesn't like hannah montana anymore, and replace them with whatever she likes next.xxx

Original Poster

gemmar26;8136414

i bought my daughter a normal tv dvd combi and stuck hannah montana … i bought my daughter a normal tv dvd combi and stuck hannah montana stickers on it. she loves it and i can remove them when she decides she doesn't like hannah montana anymore, and replace them with whatever she likes next.xxx

Cunning plan!!! Thanks. Where did you get you tv/dvd from?

Don't want to pay loads incase he sticks pennies in it etc!

Thanks

i bought one from ebuyer. they also have one on big pockets 16 inch tv dvd for £104.xxx

Cheapest I could find:

Cello 19inch High Definition Digital LCD/DVD TV Piano Black - £99.99 @ ]Sainsburys.

Original Poster

Thanks - it's a fab deal just can't help thinking it's too nice for a little one to ruin! lol. Might ahve to have a think if there's another one in the house i can swap with!

X

sainsburys ones out of stock! shame it looks really good!

joharni;8142817

sainsburys ones out of stock! shame it looks really good!

In stock instore.Someone just posted an instore deal.

will give my local a ring, thank u
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. help: windows 10 wifi issue12
      2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?11
      3. word survey34
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …915

See more discussions