Groups
    EXPIRED

Kids Vacuum Cleaner?

Hi all, i'm looking for a kids vacuum cleaner for my little one for xmas as i'm fed up of her following me round whilst i'm hoovering! lol
    I'm looking for a stand up one (shes only 15 months so not too tall!!) and preferably makes noise (i know i'm going to regreat that!) and has the balls that go round.
    All those i'm finding are around £20 so was wondering if anyone had seen any cheaper?
    Thanks very much

8 Comments

dyson in argos etc ias about that price . all kids my son included love the one at mother n toddler

Original Poster

jeany123;6429962

argos … argos 14.99http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3843790/Trail/searchtext%3ETOY+HOOVERS.htm

Thanks i'll have a look at this at the weekend - never saw that one on Argos for some reason! And i can get a pretend dinner set for £1.99 lol 2 presents in 1!

Katiem;6430010

Thanks i'll have a look at this at the weekend - never saw that one on … Thanks i'll have a look at this at the weekend - never saw that one on Argos for some reason! And i can get a pretend dinner set for £1.99 lol 2 presents in 1!

I bet she will love it I bought my little boy one and he loved helping mum

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6429947

dyson in argos etc ias about that price . all kids my son included love … dyson in argos etc ias about that price . all kids my son included love the one at mother n toddler

Thanks - saw the Dyson one - we have a dyson ball so was thinking of getting that as its similar

Why buy a toy one? :-D

Original Poster

[email protected];6430452

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roomba !!!

LOL!! Love it! Is there an ironing robot too??? :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 1837
      2. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?11
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33