kids want to see either cars 3 or boss baby at cineworld. whats the cheapest way to do this on a saturday?

Found 19th Jul 2017
Whats the cheapest way to do this on a saturday? 2 kids 1 adult
Community Updates
22 Comments
Hi, i usually trade in my tesco clubcard vouchers, that may help if you have some.
Boss baby is currently one of the movies for juniors offer, so should be cheaper
Edited by: "Chickedy" 19th Jul 2017
Can this be a Sunday instead?
Edited by: "mayzi" 19th Jul 2017
Go to Odeon, at least 50% cheaper
At my local cineworl they do movies for juniors in the mornings at weekend. They are films that are a couple of ninths old but it's worth the wait because it's only about £2 a ticket
farmlama

At my local cineworl they do movies for juniors in the mornings at … At my local cineworl they do movies for juniors in the mornings at weekend. They are films that are a couple of ninths old but it's worth the wait because it's only about £2 a ticket

I looked at these and its £5.95 on saturday?
I second not seeing boss baby, it was awful!
lynsaydyson

I looked at these and its £5.95 on saturday?

Must be different prices for different cinemas. But it will not be films that are out now. It will be films that were released a couple of months back and are now only available on movies for juniors. So if you are looking to book it now, the prices will just be the standard charge and you will have to wait until they are part of the movies for juniors.
Here's a link, looks like boss baby is in there and it's at the lower price in my cinema for this Saturday morning at 10:10

cineworld.co.uk/mov…ors
Lol I liked boss baby! We've even watched it a second time
See boss baby...cars 3 was ****
Watch it on Kodi
Edited by: "tomdavidrichards" 19th Jul 2017
Seen boss baby about 8 times now on kodi
Our daughter loves it
I dont have kodi not sure how that works.
Boss baby says it is a movies for juniors but its still £5.65 each.
lynsaydyson

I dont have kodi not sure how that works.Boss baby says it is a movies … I dont have kodi not sure how that works.Boss baby says it is a movies for juniors but its still £5.65 each.

What town are you in? It may be different priced there. I looked at a few and it showed up as £2.70.
Are you picking the time of about 10am and the 2d option?
farmlama

What town are you in? It may be different priced there. I looked at a few … What town are you in? It may be different priced there. I looked at a few and it showed up as £2.70.Are you picking the time of about 10am and the 2d option?

Im in nottingham and yes 2d for 10am
Or laptop you can connect to your tv via HDMI cable?
I have a galaxy tab 3 never tried to connect that or my laptop to tv if im honest...
tomdavidrichards

Or laptop you can connect to your tv via HDMI cable?

I think he wants to take his kids to the cinema..
YouTube how to put Kodi in laptop,watch it on there for free
dataload

I think he wants to take his kids to the cinema..

I think he's trolling... just... badly.
miikeyblue7 m ago

I think he's trolling... just... badly.

I agree
Couple of things we do
Meerkat movies -tues & weds
Movies for juniors - cineworld slightly older films just a couple of quid each
Light cinema- about 3 quid each on saturday morning might not be one near you
Odeon-try different ones as a few near me do £4 or £5 a ticket
Kids liked boss baby going to see cars 3 soon
Edited by: "sidhoooooo" 20th Jul 2017
Post a comment