Groups

kids world cup themed day

my sons school is having a world cup themed day tomorrow and his class is south africa! he's 5 (so only little) and i have bought 2, kinda tribal looking, bandanas, sewn them together to make a kaftan and sewn one of his summer hats to make it look like the beenie type hats they wear. i will also face paint the south african flag on his face. most his friends are just going in bright colours coz their mams dont know what to do...... what would you do??
    would pos pics of what i've done but it looks pants off so, if necessary will post pics of what he looks like 2moro...... hope it pays off

thanks
    lynds x

18 Comments

Banned

Shoe polish on the face?

Original Poster

master_chief;8853554

Shoe polish on the face?

hahaha my sis said just face paint his face black.... she is a proper dumb blonde and thats totally inappropriate :lol:

Banned

master_chief;8853554

Shoe polish on the face?

:w00t: :lol::lol: can't see that staying long!

Our school did something similar to this the other week, my daughter's class was Spain so they were just asked to come dressed in Spanish colours.

Banned

rm13_hammer;8853611

why?
    if it was the other way about the talcum powder would be out:thumbsup:

Banned

Maybe half painted black and the other half kept white?

master_chief;8853554

Shoe polish on the face?

you do know there are white south African's? :roll:

your ideas sound good already lynds

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;8853611

cant even see the flag that i'm gonna paint on his face staying on long, never mind shoe polish :lol:

AshleyRFC;8853626

Our school did something similar to this the other week, my daughter's … Our school did something similar to this the other week, my daughter's class was Spain so they were just asked to come dressed in Spanish colours.

they said not to go to any great expense (which i havent but i've made a bit of an effort) it would of been just a t-shirt and shorts of south african colours with the flag on his face

Banned

ilovelilac;8853669

you do know there are white south African's? :roll:your ideas sound good … you do know there are white south African's? :roll:your ideas sound good already lynds

See above.

Can't see any on the pitch at the moment mind.

Banned

RFC;8853648

why?if it was the other way about the talcum powder would be out:thumbsup:

lol because of the amount of idiots on here who enjoying reporting at the slightest opportunity

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8853669

you do know there are white south African's? :roll:your ideas sound good … you do know there are white south African's? :roll:your ideas sound good already lynds

thanks hun he's made up anyway which is all that matters

master_chief;8853677

See above.Can't see any on the pitch at the moment mind.

funnily enough was telling that to my OH just before half-time, we concluded they were too posh too go to the football pitch :lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;8853691

thanks hun he's made up anyway which is all that matters

cant think of anything else you could do, except you want him to dress like a zulu but that's a bit extreme lol
    maybe get him a vuvuzela :lol:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8853711

cant think of anything else you could do, except you want him to dress … cant think of anything else you could do, except you want him to dress like a zulu but that's a bit extreme lolmaybe get him a vuvuzela :lol:

thats what my mum said :lol:

isnt zulu north africa????

Banned

atleast you havent got to do the usa flag!! having to draw on all them stars would be hell!

lfc_engravedonheart;8853725

thats what my mum said :lol:isnt zulu north africa????

zulus are from south africa

Original Poster

rm13_hammer;8853733

atleast you havent got to do the usa flag!! having to draw on all them … atleast you havent got to do the usa flag!! having to draw on all them stars would be hell!

thats true!!

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8853734

zulus are from south africa

:oops: sorry, excuse my ignorance :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions