Kidspace car bed with drawers-has anyone got instructions please???

Found 18th Sep 2012
it was a hot deal 18mths ago so maybe someone can help? i have two extra pieces!

14 Comments

That's the bed I am putting together for my son at the weekend.

Extra pieces when building stuff? Happens to me all the time.

I've found the simplest way to deal with it is to hide them, and deny all knowledge when it breaks.

Original Poster

markvirgo

That's the bed I am putting together for my son at the weekend.

aww it was easy...once we realised those extra pieces were indeed extra! It looks amazing tho!

miikeyblue

Extra pieces when building stuff? Happens to me all the time.I've found … Extra pieces when building stuff? Happens to me all the time.I've found the simplest way to deal with it is to hide them, and deny all knowledge when it breaks.

lol well we considered that X)

Original Poster

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/plumberman01/P9200707_zpsf9c44654.jpg[/img]

what do you think????????

^^^^^^^^^^
Not bad at all
But why is Master_Chief in your sons bedroom.

Is there a story here????

WoolyM

^^^^^^^^^^ Not bad at all :pBut why is Master_Chief in your sons … ^^^^^^^^^^ Not bad at all :pBut why is Master_Chief in your sons bedroom.Is there a story here????

lols was just about to say that Wooly is there something between you and MC?

Nailez

lols was just about to say that Wooly is there something between you and … lols was just about to say that Wooly is there something between you and MC?

Hes not in my bedroom, Thanks

Original Poster

WoolyM

Hes not in my bedroom, Thanks

all i can say is its a good job you didnt see his previous bed set and blanket

><

@Wooly: poor punctuation was meant at PB

plumberman01

all i can say is its a good job you didnt see his previous bed set and … all i can say is its a good job you didnt see his previous bed set and blanket

Intrigued now. You cant leave it at that
Edited by: "WoolyM" 21st Sep 2012

Looks lovely

Original Poster

WoolyM

Intrigued now. You cant leave it at that

haha covered in mini Master chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

munnski

Looks lovely

thanks! i love it, its an inbetween room-not babyish and not too old, and will grow with him. I dont expect it to stay this tidy for long tho lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions