Groups

Kill it, Cook it, Eat it - WHAT?

Is anyone watching Kill it, Cook it, Eat it on BBC 3?

Wasn't watching it, just the image was on in the background and I turned around and saw a person in a cage.

Is this classed as a quality programme?

15 Comments

Banned

It's not bad. Shows you the process of slaughter. Just makes me a little hungry.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7453385

It's not bad. Shows you the process of slaughter. Just makes me a little … It's not bad. Shows you the process of slaughter. Just makes me a little hungry.

Ahh, well I can't be hungry at this time of the night, would wake everyone up.

Turned over :roll:

Why put slaughter on a BBC channel?

Lost Symphonies;7453408

Ahh, well I can't be hungry at this time of the night, would wake … Ahh, well I can't be hungry at this time of the night, would wake everyone up.Turned over :roll:Why put slaughter on a BBC channel?

to educate people

Original Poster

dataload;7453415

to educate people

I suppose, good point

Seen slaughter before, but wouldn't want to watch it again

i watched a few and its sad made me upset lol but i still eat meat.

It is quite educational actually. Listening to these fools talk though is not very worthwhile, would rather listen to the experts.

This is what happens in real life that we don't normally see.

Original Poster

DragonChris;7453456

It is quite educational actually. Listening to these fools talk though … It is quite educational actually. Listening to these fools talk though is not very worthwhile, would rather listen to the experts.This is what happens in real life that we don't normally see.

Yeah, but an expert could always be one sided, like a farmer who uses low quality farming would be for low quality cheap meats.

I'm intrigued again now so i'm watching it:thumbsup:

These are the lucky ones...... no intensive farming, beatings, kicking, punchings or long, stressful journeys before they get to the abbatoir for these pigs.

Original Poster

Sheena0104;7453510

These are the lucky ones...... no intensive farming, beatings, kicking, … These are the lucky ones...... no intensive farming, beatings, kicking, punchings or long, stressful journeys before they get to the abbatoir for these pigs.

Well they wouldn't show you what REALLY happens, not when BBC film crews are there.

Lost Symphonies;7453536

Well they wouldn't show you what REALLY happens, not when BBC film crews … Well they wouldn't show you what REALLY happens, not when BBC film crews are there.

Why not?

Sad show,would be more entertaining to see a slaughterman going nuts and attacking the audience with a bolt gun,now that would make good TV.

Wonder how many people believe this is how an actual abbatoir is day in.. day out.

Original Poster

hooray henry;7453602

Sad show,would be more entertaining to see a slaughterman going nuts and … Sad show,would be more entertaining to see a slaughterman going nuts and attacking the audience with a bolt gun,now that would make good TV.

Yeah, I would pay to see that :w00t::w00t::w00t::whistling::whistling:

Forgot it was on, I find it really interesting

hooray henry;7453602

Sad show,would be more entertaining to see a slaughterman going nuts and … Sad show,would be more entertaining to see a slaughterman going nuts and attacking the audience with a bolt gun,now that would make good TV.

I LOL'd :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1221
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3411235
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2023
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846326

See more discussions