Groups

Killed 16 Czechoslovaks and he's an interior decorator

Christopher replies "His house looked like ****."

I miss the Sopranos, so much

5 Comments

missed it first time round-watched the entire boxset in about 3 weeks last year and loved it!

Original Poster

I've watched it through a couple of times.. I like plenty of other TV shows, just nothing has been as good as the Sopranos from start to finish. The ending was a masterpiece in my opinion.

I'd watched it again, but it's only been 6 months since i last went through it.
    Edited by: "spritey" 18th Apr 2011

Yeah I've gotta agree with you, nothing really comes close. Not sure how many times i've seen it + I've got the box set and still watching the re-runs on sky atlantic!

Lol my fav Sopranos episodes ever, i love the bit at the start when Paulie gets jealous at the Russian guys TV remote, throws it on the floor then says" What...it slipped "

Original Poster

lol forgot about that

I like it when Tonys son is living with him, they have a fight over cereal or something and Tony throws it in the sink / bin.. "Look, now you've got nothing". I aspire to be that kind of parent.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1629
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55

See more discussions