Groups

Killzone 2 Limited Edition Steelbook/TRADE YOURS IN NOW!

Found a great way to get Pre Order my Call Of Duty Modern Warefare 2.

Went into my Local CEX and bagged the Killzone 2 Limited Edition Steekbook for £18, I then headed to Gamestation and got a trade in price for £33 Credit or £22 Cash. I took the credit note. Even the manager was piseed off that I had been quoted that price and tried to change it by saying to his employee to scan the normal one I immidiately said NO as I was quoted that price by the other employee earlier on. They said that there was a weird marking glitch for that Game at the moment. So all copies in Gamestation right now are marked at £66.99 Preowned. I would strongly recommend making a profit out of this while you can and if you can grab one for cheap. A nice simple way of getting more for your money! Take advantage while you can lol

2 Comments

you got lucky doesnt matter if assistant said it was worth 1000 quid trade in the store doesnt have to give it no contract in place until money has been exchanged

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;6659594

you got lucky doesnt matter if assistant said it was worth 1000 quid … you got lucky doesnt matter if assistant said it was worth 1000 quid trade in the store doesnt have to give it no contract in place until money has been exchanged

yes but there were 4 copies of the Steelbook marked at £66.99. Obviously the manager knows about the current trade in rate and didnt want the store to loose anymore credit on it as they wont sell the KZ2 Steelbooks for that price! If it's marked at a very high trade in rate in the Preowned section it's always got a High Trade In Rate. I should know as I've worked in EB Games myself.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions