Groups

Killzone 2 video review

Check it out.

vvv

9 Comments

Looks great i cant wait, but the resident evil 5 demo is out soon so excited about that too!

the games rep left a killzone 2 for us in work today labelled "promo only-not for resale"-wonder if its the complete game or just a demo-will need to check it in the morning just in case-looks good.

Original Poster

barky;4224449

the games rep left a killzone 2 for us in work today labelled "promo … the games rep left a killzone 2 for us in work today labelled "promo only-not for resale"-wonder if its the complete game or just a demo-will need to check it in the morning just in case-looks good.

Where do you work?

Abvance;4224535

Where do you work?

music and video desk at asda.

Looks good however I prefer my reviews mostly for humour and if there is any ground breaking bad faults as some games I have enjoyed haven't been received very well (jade cacoon, legend of dragoon, monster rancher, kane and lynch, etc). This game has good multilayer but not sure on bots though, I hope they can be turned off.

Original Poster

Imagine playing MP then realising everyone else are bots!

23 minutes & 20 seconds (or 174Mb, if you prefer) of the Playr "Killzone 2" Special in Audio Video Interleave (Digital Video Express [DivX] encoded) format taken from the "Bravo 2" TV channel:

[ fanpages.f2s.com/vid…ayr - Killzone 2 Special.avi ]

I did not create the file, but downloaded it from elsewhere on the Interweb.

If the original copyright owner (presumably, Lighthouse Productions Limited [ playrhq.com ]) is unhappy with this file being hosted, please let me know & I will remove access to it at the above hyperlink.

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions