Groups

Killzone 3

Bought it from the shopto deal that was posted that got incredibly hot as there seemed to be a lot of hype around it as one of the years best games.

Just completed it and got tbh didn't think that much of it. Acting was a bit wooden, gameplay was ok but didn't offer anything new really.

To be fair the psn network has been down so I haven't had a chance to play online yet....

Why is there so much hype around this game? I hadn't played the previous titles - does this make that much of a difference?!

7 Comments

Play the multiplayer when PSN is back up. The Campaign is very average (Killzone 2 was much MUCH better done).

Anyway multiplayer is where it is at so don't write it off yet.

PS: Well worth grabbing Killzone 2 as you should be able to find it cheap now.

I love Killzone 3 with the move controller, it's a lot of fun and I can't stand FPS games with a console pad.

Banned

acting? oO

has it got real people in it then?

will buy once it gets to sub £10 so not long to wait yet..........

Banned

btw, KZ2 is brilliant if you havent played that

Banned

csiman

acting? oOhas it got real people in it then?will buy once it gets to sub … acting? oOhas it got real people in it then?will buy once it gets to sub £10 so not long to wait yet..........

You know the people who do the voices?
    They're actors.

Tried it with the Move but didn't like it. Find it far far easier to move around corners whilst shooting using the pad rather than Move that requires ya to point at the edges of the screen to rotate.

Each to their own though.

Banned

Just started it on elite, after progressing through the other difficulties.
    it's rock hard.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions