Expired

Kinder Egg Toy swaps marvel/justice league/TMNT

LocalFound 5th Apr 2017
I was wondering if anyone had any doublers of kinder egg toys to swap? My son is collecting all 3 of these sets and needs one from each set to complete them. I have around 10 doublers that I could swap. I'm looking for
-wolverine
-joker
-Donatello

There's quite a few on eBay but don't want to spend a small fortune.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
26 Comments
Which set is Wolverine in?

I haven't got those but don't suppose you got a Spiderman?
It's in the Marvel set.

No sorry I don't have an extra Spider-Man x

I have

2x batman
Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Flash
Cat woman
MichaelAngelo
Lizard
mumumum86

It's in the Marvel set.No sorry I don't have an extra Spider-Man x

No problem.
I have got so many of the Venom and Green Goblin ones has spares

I have joker and would love the flash
Jojo1981new

Fab I'll PM you and we can sort that
Perfect
Thank you - got Joker today x
I have these four spare if anyone needs:

https://s9.postimg.org/ikfgc8oa7/20170407_215559.jpg

Are they supposed to do something? If so I can't work out what. I only like the ones you can build or that look like cats

Are the QR codes that come with them single use, or do they just represent the toy that comes with the egg?
i am looking for the 3 flashes for sets for my kids. I have loads of the others spare if anyone would like to trade
Sorry I've already traded my only extra flash. I hope someone else can help you x
I have a Donatello which I was just about to throw out but remembered this thread. Pm me
i was wondering if anyone has any spare
cat women (3)
superman
or Joker (2)
new justice league collection
trying to get three full sets for my kids
I have green lantern, robin, batman an wonder women as spares
Edited by: "nealparkes3" 13th Apr 2017
nraja

I have a Donatello which I was just about to throw out but remembered … I have a Donatello which I was just about to throw out but remembered this thread. Pm me

Thanks but I ended up buying one from eBay x
nealparkes3

i was wondering if anyone has any spare cat women (3) supermanor Joker … i was wondering if anyone has any spare cat women (3) supermanor Joker (2)new justice league collectiontrying to get three full sets for my kids I have green lantern, robin, batman an wonder women as spares

I've got one catwoman if that's any use
i would take that off your hands
Yes I still have one
mumumum86

Yes I still have one

just tried to message you but i cant as you dont have private messaging activated
moneysavingkitten

I have these four spare if anyone needs:Are they supposed to do … I have these four spare if anyone needs:Are they supposed to do something? If so I can't work out what. I only like the ones you can build or that look like cats :3Are the QR codes that come with them single use, or do they just represent the toy that comes with the egg?

do you still have the catwoman please
nealparkes3

just tried to message you but i cant as you dont have private messaging … just tried to message you but i cant as you dont have private messaging activated

Just PMd you
I'm still on the lookout for wolverine if anyone comes across a spare x
nealparkes3

do you still have the catwoman please

Oh, the black one is catwoman I guess? I couldn't tell Yeah I do, if you pm me your address I'll post it to you
i was wondering if anyone has any spare
superman
or Joker (2)
new justice league collection
trying to get three full sets for my kids
I have green lantern, robin, batman an wonder women as spares
nealparkes3

i was wondering if anyone has any spare supermanor Joker (2)new justice … i was wondering if anyone has any spare supermanor Joker (2)new justice league collectiontrying to get three full sets for my kids I have green lantern, robin, batman an wonder women as spares

Did you get enough catwoman? I PM'd you but didn't hear back x
mumumum86

Did you get enough catwoman? I PM'd you but didn't hear back x

Yes I think so, sorry i cant reply to you on personal messages says your not activated

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants