Groups
    EXPIRED

Kindle - a "less" expensive cover than £30!!!

Hi, can anybody recommend a cheaper cover for the Amazon Kindle?

It seems crazy that a Kindle costs £109 but its another £30 for the official cover.

From the reviews the leather cover Amazon sells is good quality, but I just cant afford the cover and the Kindle.

Any tested and recommended less expensive alternatives would be appreciated.

7 Comments

I got a Black leather one for under £10 on Ebay

(There's LOTS on there!!)

snowtiger

I got a Black leather one for under £10 on Ebay(There's LOTS on there!!)

ditto

Original Poster

snowtiger

I got a Black leather one for under £10 on Ebay(There's LOTS on there!!)

Yes there are loads going on ebay and £10 is about as much as I want to pay otherwise might as well buy the Amazon one.

Would you recommend yours & what is it made of?

Banned

Moved to Deal Requests

Norfolk12a1

Yes there are loads going on ebay and £10 is about as much as I want to … Yes there are loads going on ebay and £10 is about as much as I want to pay otherwise might as well buy the Amazon one.Would you recommend yours & what is it made of?

Leather Case Cover For Ebook Reader Amazon Kindle 3G
    FREE SCREEN PROTECT + FREE 1ST CLASS POST
    £9.99

Leather Case Cover For Ebook Reader Amazon Kindle 3G
    Item Description
    • Custom made from High Quality Synthesis of leather for the amazon kindle 3&wifi.
    • Easy access to all controls and functions.
    • Secure and simple to remove your kindle in seconds
    • Secure clasp

Package includ: 1 pc PU Synthesis of leather case for amazon kindle 3(black)
    +Free 2PC Clear Screen Protect For Amazon Kindle 3

Item number: 300495359607 Same as this - Yes recommended

Original Poster

snowtiger

Leather Case Cover For Ebook Reader Amazon Kindle 3GFREE SCREEN PROTECT + … Leather Case Cover For Ebook Reader Amazon Kindle 3GFREE SCREEN PROTECT + FREE 1ST CLASS POST£9.99Leather Case Cover For Ebook Reader Amazon Kindle 3G Item Description• Custom made from High Quality Synthesis of leather for the amazon kindle 3&wifi.• Easy access to all controls and functions.• Secure and simple to remove your kindle in seconds • Secure claspPackage includ: 1 pc PU Synthesis of leather case for amazon kindle 3(black)+Free 2PC Clear Screen Protect For Amazon Kindle 3 Item number: 300495359607 Same as this - Yes recommended

thanks exactly what i wanted to know,

Original Poster

Received item prompty (in 7 days - as sent from China) , impressed with quality, looks good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal11
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      4. Beer experts help required!46

See more discussions