Groups

kindle cover/case

Hi. Can anyone recommend where would be the best place to purchase a case for a kindle. Not too expensive though. Thanks

6 Comments

What model & size ?

Original Poster

Its a kindle fire

Original Poster

Dont know size. Haven't got it with me. Will need to take a look in the morning

Ebay or Amazon would be my first port of call.

I bought a fire 2015 7 inch case from eBay recently but I highly recommend a shock absorbent one as my screen cracked to pieces a week into using it ( kid came running to give it to me in the kitchen and dropped it oO ) amazon sell cases but I think starting price is £10 plus. I got a silicone one from eBay for around £3.60 with free screen protector. Hope this helps

Original Poster

Raggo_84

I bought a fire 2015 7 inch case from eBay recently but I highly … I bought a fire 2015 7 inch case from eBay recently but I highly recommend a shock absorbent one as my screen cracked to pieces a week into using it ( kid came running to give it to me in the kitchen and dropped it oO ) amazon sell cases but I think starting price is £10 plus. I got a silicone one from eBay for around £3.60 with free screen protector. Hope this helps

Thank you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions