Kindle fire 7 downloads and kids apps. Help please!

Found 22nd Jul 2017
hi, we have recently bought 2 kindle fire 7s for our toddlers for when we go abroad. having got over my outrage of the adverts on the home screen ( they want a tenner to disable them, but we rang up and the removed for free) I am now hoping for advice on how to download some kids programs such as peppa pig for when we are on the plane.
I would also appreciate hearing about any good apps for 2-3 y.o's.
thanks in advance

8 Comments

Do you have prime, you can download kids shows and films from amazon if you do.
My 3 year old loves the cbeebies app.

Original Poster

No we don't have prime but it might be worth us getting it just for a month.

Follow this guide to install the full Google Play store:

blog.the-ebook-reader.com/201…es/

Then you will have access to all of the Android apps (including those you may have purchased already for your phone/tablet).

So you bought the ones specifically advertised as being cheaper due to streaming adverts then kicked up fuss about it to get the tenner off, man you must have really played up the think of the children card to get them to agree to that.

Original Poster

Thanks for the play store guide, I'll give it a go.

Original Poster

I wasn't aware that they were advertised as cheaper due to adverts, maybe it was in some small print

robertr39 m ago

Follow this guide to install the full Google Play …Follow this guide to install the full Google Play store:http://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/2017/06/09/how-to-install-google-play-on-2017-fire-tablets-in-5-minutes/Then you will have access to all of the Android apps (including those you may have purchased already for your phone/tablet).

I didn't know you could install Google play store apps so easily on a Fire tablet, but it works great. Thanks

booky

I didn't know you could install Google play store apps so easily on a … I didn't know you could install Google play store apps so easily on a Fire tablet, but it works great. Thanks

Yes, its quite brilliant isn't it. Made the tablet my best purchase on Prime Day.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions