Kindle paperwhite

Posted 22nd Nov
Is the kindle paperwhite 2019 worth it? And is it also worth getting the 32GB edition?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
I would imagine the 32GB one would only be worth it you were filling it up with things like comics. I use the previous gen paperwhite and have never even came close to filling it's 4GB, I don't think i'd even want to as the endless scrolling would do my head in.
Zooicidal22/11/2019 22:06

I would imagine the 32GB one would only be worth it you were filling it up …I would imagine the 32GB one would only be worth it you were filling it up with things like comics. I use the previous gen paperwhite and have never even came close to filling it's 4GB, I don't think i'd even want to as the endless scrolling would do my head in.

Evening, well I think the basic one is 8GB I use the kindle app on my phone and quite like the endless scrolling.
Mp422/11/2019 22:09

Evening, well I think the basic one is 8GB I use the kindle app on my …Evening, well I think the basic one is 8GB I use the kindle app on my phone and quite like the endless scrolling.

I'm sure you do - but scrolling on a tablet is very different from scrolling an e-ink screen.I use my tablet for graphic novels and magazines, and my paperwhite for books I read on the bus going to and from work.

Unless you have many thousands of books (or comics), the standard version should do you fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants